• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Feedback: Share Your Thoughts on Our Latest Design

In summary, the "Flyer - What Do You Think" is a feedback gathering tool for customers to share their thoughts and opinions about products and services. Participation can be done by filling out the flyer and dropping it off at a store or event, or submitting feedback online. All feedback is valued and taken into consideration for product and service improvements. There is no specific deadline for submitting feedback, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible. Incentives, such as discounts and promotions, may be offered for participating.
whiteyteresa
Here is a flyer that I am putting into my host booklet

What do you all think?

That is the only way I knew how to upload the file

Thanks

:chef:

Attachments

• FLYER - Pumpkin 001.zip
    126.7 KB · Views: 545
Not sure what program you used but my MS Office 2003 with Word and Publisher don't recognize it at all!

I can't open it at all either. :(

me either!

Me either!

me either........................

same here ......

open..open..open...

I would really love to see it but can't get it open.....Now I'm REALLY intrigued :)

cannot open it either.....:grumpy:

Me either.

me either...................................

Teresa, save it as a Word 2003 document and then do the "Go Advanced" tab. When you browse for the file, click what you saved it as! It should work unless you have it in Publisher. Sorry we can't help but there seems to be a problem with the file the way it is saved.

Related to Flyer Feedback: Share Your Thoughts on Our Latest Design

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyer - What Do You Think"?

The "Flyer - What Do You Think" is a way for us to gather feedback and opinions from our customers about our products and services. Your thoughts and suggestions are valuable to us and help us improve our offerings.

2. How do I participate in the "Flyer - What Do You Think"?

To participate, simply fill out the flyer with your thoughts and opinions and drop it off at any Pampered Chef store or event. You can also submit your feedback online through our website or social media pages.

3. Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Yes, we value all feedback and take it into consideration when making decisions about our products and services. Your opinions help us understand what our customers want and how we can improve.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting my feedback?

There is no specific deadline for submitting your feedback. However, we do recommend submitting it as soon as possible so we can take it into consideration for upcoming product releases or changes.

5. Are there any incentives for participating in the "Flyer - What Do You Think"?

At times, we may offer incentives for participating in the "Flyer - What Do You Think" such as discounts on future purchases or special promotions. Make sure to check the flyer or our website for any current incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
vminaudo