• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scholarship for Medical Careers-Physical Therapy

In summary, there are many options for finding scholarships for students pursuing a career in physical therapy. From checking with local organizations to utilizing scholarship search engines and reaching out to national organizations, there are opportunities available to help with the costs of college.
aried
Gold Member
My oldest will be off to colledge next fall and I am starting to look around for scholarships. Need all the help I can get. She wants to be a physical therapist. Do anyone have any ideas to look for scholarships? So far we have signed up for Fastweb. Called both of major medical clinics in town. Tyelnol will start one in February and when we were at Kentucky Fried Chicken they had information on one.

Thanks for any help.

Ann R.

Around here, there are a lot of local scholarships that applications are available at the high school. (check with counselors) Also, when I was a senior, I knew where I wanted to go to college, and they (college) had a publication of all of their scholarships and all of the eligibility requirements listed for each one.

-E

Hi Ann R.,Congratulations on your oldest going off to college next fall! It's great that you're already looking for scholarships to help with the costs. Here are a few suggestions for finding scholarships for your daughter's future career as a physical therapist:1. Check with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) - They offer a variety of scholarships and grants for students pursuing a career in physical therapy. You can find more information on their website.2. Look into local organizations and businesses - Many local businesses, such as banks, community groups, and even grocery stores, offer scholarships for students in their area. It's worth reaching out to them to see if they have any opportunities available.3. Utilize scholarship search engines - In addition to Fastweb, there are other scholarship search engines such as Scholarships.com and CollegeBoard's BigFuture that can help you find scholarships specifically for physical therapy students.4. Check with the colleges your daughter is interested in - Many colleges and universities have their own scholarship programs for incoming students. Make sure to check the financial aid section of their website or reach out to the admissions office to see if they have any scholarships available for physical therapy students.5. Look into national organizations - There are many national organizations that offer scholarships for students pursuing careers in healthcare, including physical therapy. Some examples include the National Association of Rehabilitation Providers and Agencies (NARA) and the Foundation for Physical Therapy.I hope these suggestions help in your search for scholarships. Best of luck to your daughter in her future studies!

Related to Scholarship for Medical Careers-Physical Therapy

1. What is the Pampered Chef Scholarship for Medical Careers-Physical Therapy?

The Pampered Chef Scholarship for Medical Careers-Physical Therapy is a scholarship program created to support individuals pursuing a career in physical therapy. It is offered by Pampered Chef, a leading company in the direct selling industry.

2. Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?

The scholarship is open to high school seniors or college students who are planning to enroll or are currently enrolled in an accredited physical therapy program in the United States. Applicants must also have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate financial need.

3. How much is the scholarship award?

The scholarship award is $2,500. It is a one-time award that can be used towards tuition, books, and other related expenses for the academic year.

4. When is the application deadline?

The application deadline for the Pampered Chef Scholarship for Medical Careers-Physical Therapy is usually in the spring, around April or May. However, it is best to check the official scholarship website for the exact deadline as it may vary slightly each year.

5. How can I apply for the scholarship?

To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete an online application form and submit all required documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. You can find the application form and more information on the official Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986