• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Upgrade Your Baking Game with Scalloped Bread Tubes?

In summary, a Scalloped Bread Tube is a kitchen tool made of heavy-duty stainless steel that creates a unique and decorative shape for baked bread. To use it, simply grease the inside, place the bread dough inside, and bake as directed. It can also be used for other baked goods, is dishwasher safe, and comes in multiple sizes for versatility.
amerrigan

I have 2 Scalloped Bread Tubes for sale. They are brand new, never used in box still. I will sell them for $8/each including shipping. PM me if you are interested!

Still available

These are still available! If you dont like my price, just give me an offer!

I just PMed you!

Scalloped Bread Tubes
amerrigan said:
These are still available! If you dont like my price, just give me an offer!
Do you still have these available?

I have sold these already!!!

1. What is a Scalloped Bread Tube?

A Scalloped Bread Tube is a kitchen tool used for baking bread in a unique and decorative shape. It is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and has a scalloped design on the inside, creating a beautiful spiral effect on the bread.

2. How do I use a Scalloped Bread Tube?

To use a Scalloped Bread Tube, simply grease the inside of the tube, place the bread dough inside, and bake as directed. Once baked, slide the bread out of the tube and enjoy the beautiful scalloped shape.

3. Can I use the Scalloped Bread Tube for other types of baked goods?

Yes, the Scalloped Bread Tube can be used for a variety of baked goods such as cakes, meatloaf, and even homemade ice cream. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

4. Is the Scalloped Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Scalloped Bread Tubes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher.

5. Can I purchase multiple sizes of the Scalloped Bread Tube?

Yes, we offer the Scalloped Bread Tube in multiple sizes, including small, medium, and large. This allows you to create a variety of bread sizes and shapes for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • rennea