• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NIP Items For Sale: Ice Shavers, Sifter, Cutting Board & More!

In summary, the price range for these NIP (New in Package) items varies depending on the specific product and they come with a limited lifetime warranty. They can be purchased individually or as a set and are mostly dishwasher safe. These versatile items are suitable for both cooking and baking.
pamperedtraci
I have the following items for sale. All are NIP. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail. Please send your address with interest in products so I can correctly total your purchase if you wish to make one. I will accept PayPal, add $2 if paying by Credit Card for fee. Thanks for looking!

2 Ice Shavers-$15 each
Battery Operated Sifter-$5
Cutting Board with Gripnet-$7
Brown Small Micro-Cooker-$3
Small Bowl Caddy (old style)-$10
3 Americana Heart Molds-$5 each
3 Star Bread Tubess-$4 each
Heart Bread Tube-$4
Flower Bread Tube-$4
Ulitimate Slice N Grate-$25
2 Garlic Presses (old style)-$7 each
Nylon Whisk (old style)-$4
Small Nylon Turner-$2
Nylon Tool Set-$5
Wooden Handled Spreader-$2
Fizz Keeper-$2
3 Current PM me for details!

1. What is the price range for these NIP items?

The price range for these NIP (New in Package) items varies depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product description for each item for more information on pricing.

2. Are these items covered by a warranty?

Yes, all NIP items purchased from Pampered Chef come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I purchase these items individually or only as a set?

These NIP items are available for purchase both individually and as a set. You can mix and match to create your own personalized set of kitchen tools.

4. Are these items dishwasher safe?

The majority of these NIP items are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product description for each item to ensure proper care and maintenance.

5. Can I use these items for cooking and baking?

Yes, these NIP items are designed to be versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. From sifting flour to shaving ice, these items are perfect for a variety of kitchen tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay