• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saying Goodbye to UPS - A Positive Pampered Chef Experience

In summary, "Saying Goodbye to UPS - A Positive Pampered Chef Experience" is a program created by Pampered Chef to transition away from using UPS as their primary shipping carrier. This change is being made in order to improve the overall customer experience, as customers have provided feedback about issues with UPS. The new shipping carrier for Pampered Chef orders will be FedEx, known for their reliability and commitment to exceptional customer service. The transition will take place on a specific date, and will not affect the shipping fees for orders, which are determined by weight and destination, not the shipping carrier.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
UPS! I am so sad we aren't going through them anymore!
I went in today to send a Host Packet out.
The girl was super nice, and I mentioned something about PC.
She never heard of it, so I told her some stuff,
Asked her if she would be interested in more info and she filled out a drawing slip.
Hopefully I will get a show!

Thanks for the tip (I think it was Linda :confused: )

You send your hostess packets via UPS?
How much does that cost?

I use the Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope for $4.05 (I think). I'm also curious how much UPS charges for that size envelope...

I sent it Priority mail from Cali to MI.
It costed $10 & some change w/ the tracking through USPS. I had 6 catty's, alot of order forms, citrus peeler, SB recipe book, and lots of info. It was a FAT package!
I go to the UPS store though, because my USPS office SUCKS!!!!

You can still go in there and do mailings and promote yourself! Just think with the FedEx situation we now will have new drivers to deal with and promote ourselves with them too! You can go to Kinko's and do the same and their other mailshops. It's not a dead end!

In case no one knows when you track the packages from FedEx's website you can also send an e-mail to your customer about the delivery! I did that yesterday on an online order that shipped out yesterday! Very cool!

Related to Saying Goodbye to UPS - A Positive Pampered Chef Experience

What is "Saying Goodbye to UPS - A Positive Pampered Chef Experience"?

"Saying Goodbye to UPS - A Positive Pampered Chef Experience" is a program created by Pampered Chef to enhance the customer experience by transitioning away from using UPS as the primary shipping carrier for orders.

Why is Pampered Chef making this change?

Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. After receiving feedback from customers about issues with UPS, we have decided to transition to a new shipping carrier to provide a more positive and reliable experience.

Who will be the new shipping carrier for Pampered Chef orders?

The new shipping carrier for Pampered Chef orders will be FedEx. We have chosen FedEx for their reputation of reliable and timely deliveries, as well as their commitment to exceptional customer service.

When will this change take effect?

The transition to FedEx as the primary shipping carrier for Pampered Chef orders will take place on [insert date]. Orders placed before this date will still be shipped through UPS.

Will this change affect the shipping fees for Pampered Chef orders?

No, this change will not affect the shipping fees for Pampered Chef orders. The shipping fees will remain the same and will be determined by the weight and destination of the order, not the shipping carrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Chef_TK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • pcjulie