• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Goodbye to Flaky Mascara: Top Brands for Contact Lens Wearers

In summary, Arbonne is a good brand of mascara. It does not flake and stays on all day. Mary Kay also does a good job.
JAE
Anyone have a good brand of mascara to recommend? I need something that won't flake into my contacts. I saw a commercial for Revlon Luminous, but I can't find it at the store. Until I can find it I need something. Please help.

I wear contacts and have used Clinique for years. I have switched to Mary Kay now b/c I have a cousin selling. My eyes have always been sensitive to mascara and eye liner and I have had no problems with either one of these. If I ever have to use other brands, I use only Cover girl products.

I love Arbonne's mascara. No flaking for me.

The only thing I have ever been able to use that really stays on ALL DAY is Marathon Mascara from Cover Girl......I think I have tried everything out there - including top of the line very expensive mascaras, and I always go back to Marathon.

I use the new maybaline that comes in a bright neon lime green tube. I wear contacts and love it. I get up at 5 am and go to bed at 10 pm and it stays on all day. Plus it is like only $5. Maybaline's discovery lash is really good too it has a very small brush to get all the little hairs.

I have tried Mary Kay and Arbonne and for the price it works the same at the Maybaline so I switched back.

I can't use mascara. I never have. My eyes are always itchy. I would just smear it all over myself-LOL!

I wear contacts and I use Arbonne.

I use Loreal Le Grand Curl Waterproof

Waterproof Loreal Lash Out. I've used it for YEARS. I'm a crier and it's NEVER smeared, smudged, or flaked. Well, unless I don't take it off, go to sleep, and then look in the mirror the next morning.

I use the Mary Kay Ultimate or waterproof and don't have a problem with either. I have contacts and very dry eyes so I have to put drops in more than once a day and the store brands, Avon, and others just didn't seem to stay on for me. The MK does. :balloon:

The Maybeline in the pink and green tube...i've used it for years! I've tried the expensive stuff and it all seems just the same to me!

Lancome Definicils and Maybelline Lash Discovery(with the little brush) are my favorites, but I recently tried Rimmel and it's pretty good too!!

I have contacts, and I love Lancome mascaras. Wont use anything else.

Thanks, everyone. I'll start trying some of these.

Related to Say Goodbye to Flaky Mascara: Top Brands for Contact Lens Wearers

What are the top brands of mascara recommended for contact lens wearers?

The top brands of mascara recommended for contact lens wearers are Clinique, Almay, Covergirl, L'Oreal, and Maybelline. These brands have been tested and proven to be safe for those who wear contact lenses.

Why are these brands considered to be the best for contact lens wearers?

These brands are considered to be the best for contact lens wearers because they are ophthalmologist-tested and safe for sensitive eyes. They also do not contain any harsh chemicals or fragrances that can irritate the eyes or cause problems for contact lens wearers.

Do these mascaras provide length and volume?

Yes, these mascaras provide both length and volume. They are designed to enhance the natural eyelashes without clumping or flaking, making them perfect for contact lens wearers who may have more sensitive eyes.

Are these mascaras easy to remove?

Yes, these mascaras are easy to remove. They can be easily taken off with a gentle eye makeup remover or micellar water, without causing any irritation to the eyes or damaging the contact lenses.

Do these mascaras come in different colors?

Yes, these mascaras come in a variety of colors, including black, brown, and even fun shades like blue and purple. This allows contact lens wearers to experiment with different looks without compromising the safety and comfort of their eyes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
PC1
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
Replies
Views