• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Save Money on Dining, Attractions, and More? Check Out Discount Books!

In summary, the discount books offer a variety of discounts such as percentage off, buy one get one free, and dollar amount off. New discount books are released every month with different promotions. Only one discount can be used per purchase, but multiple coupons can be saved for future purchases. Most discounts are applicable to all products, but some exclusions may apply. Discount books can be purchased at a discounted price or received as a free gift with certain purchases. Digital versions are also available through the email newsletter.
esavvymom
Staff member
Most of us have seen the Entertainment Book or Citywide book (i cant remember the names), but they have tons of coupons that are good for one year. Everything from fast food restaurants, sit-down dining, attractions, museums, sports, shopping and more.

They typically sell for $30 or so if you buy it at the beginning of it's year. In our area, that is November. I have found that if I wait until January, I can get it half price or maybe $10-$15 cheaper. The coupons are still good for 9-10 months.

Using just 1-2 coupons (depending on which ones) pays for the book. The rest is just gravy. :)

Then keep the book handy or in your car so you dont forget to look for coupons.

It's kind of like playing the lottery with coupons. You never know when you are going to come across a deal!

That's a great tip! I've always been hesitant to buy those books because I didn't think I would use enough of the coupons to make it worth the price. But waiting until January to get it at a discounted price definitely makes it more appealing. And you're right, even if I only use a couple of coupons, it's still a good deal. Thanks for sharing!

1. What types of discounts are available in the discount books?

The discount books offer a variety of discounts, including percentage off, buy one get one free, and dollar amount off. There are also coupons for specific products or categories.

2. How often are new discount books released?

New discount books are released every month, with different promotions and offers each time. Be sure to check back regularly for the latest deals!

3. Can I use multiple discounts from the discount books on one purchase?

Unfortunately, only one discount from the discount books can be applied per purchase. However, you can save multiple discount coupons for future purchases.

4. Are the discounts in the discount books applicable to all products?

Most discounts in the discount books are applicable to all products, but there may be some exclusions for certain items. Please check the terms and conditions of each discount before use.

5. How can I get a discount book?

Discount books are available for purchase at a discounted price or may be included as a free gift with certain purchases. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive digital versions of the discount books.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC