• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can Office Depot Printing Service Save On Printing Costs?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various products and tips to help save on printing costs. Their reusable silicone baking mats and digital recipes can reduce the need for disposable supplies and printing recipes. Their non-stick baking pans and stoneware can also decrease the need for greasing and oil, while their food choppers and graters eliminate the need for printed pre-made ingredients. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers eco-friendly options such as bamboo and reusable silicone products, as well as recycled paper and sustainable kitchen tools. They also recommend using a recipe binder or digital organizer to save space and reduce the need for printing multiple copies. Hosting a Pampered Chef party can also help save on printing costs by earning free and discounted products, including their sustainable and reusable
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I remember seeing someone write something about printing costs....how much it costs to print the TPC fliers front and back.

I use Office Depot printing service through Pampered Perks. It is so easy! And it is only $.03-.04 per page!

You need to set up an account, which is very fast, but you need to do it through the link provided in Consultant Corner. You upload all the fliers you need printed, how many of each page, front and back or single sided. They send you an invoice and call you before they print it to make sure they are doing it correctly.

The best part....shipping is FREE! Not only do you save gas money but you don't pay shipping either.

So for those of you who make your own fliers to save money on printing costs, use your time to build your businss and use this printing service.

I upload the outside order forms and print 150 at a time, which is enough for the entire month. I upload the host specials and have 30 printed for each month's special. If I should run short then I print the few I need myself.

Michelle

Thank you for sharing this information, Michelle! I had no idea that Office Depot offered such a convenient and affordable printing service through Pampered Perks. It sounds like a great option for consultants who want to save time and money on printing their materials. I will definitely check it out and consider using it for my own fliers and order forms. Thanks again for the tip!

Thank you for sharing your experience with using Office Depot printing service through Pampered Perks. It sounds like a great way to save on printing costs while also saving time and effort. I will definitely look into setting up an account through Consultant Corner and using this service for my fliers. It's great to know that shipping is free as well. Thank you for the helpful tip!

1. How can I save on printing costs with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products and tips to help you save on printing costs. Our reusable silicone baking mats can replace parchment paper and save you money on disposable supplies. We also have digital recipes and meal planning tools available to reduce the need for printing recipes.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to reduce my ink usage?

Yes, our non-stick baking pans and stoneware products can decrease the need for greasing and oil, which means less printing for recipes. Additionally, using our food choppers and graters can eliminate the need for printing pre-made spice blends and grated cheese.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer any eco-friendly printing options?

Yes, we have a variety of bamboo and reusable silicone products that can replace disposable paper and plastic products. We also offer recycled paper products and sustainable kitchen tools to help reduce waste and printing costs.

4. Are there any tips for organizing my printed recipes to save space and money?

We recommend using a recipe binder or digital recipe organizer to keep all your printed recipes in one place. This will help reduce the need for printing multiple copies and keep your recipes neat and organized.

5. Can I save on printing costs by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! By hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products, including our reusable kitchen tools and eco-friendly products. This can help you save on printing costs in the long run by using our sustainable and reusable products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies