• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Flights to Denver - Limited Time Offer!

I didn't realize that they aren't direct flights either. Oh well, I though it might help - guess not.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Just saw this: http://www.ajc.com/travel/content/travel/deals/stories/2008/09/23/clara_american_denver.html

Couldn't find the $210 online...is it just from where you are?

when I went to aa.com, I was able to find tix out of Chicago for $189!We are already booked on Southwest, though.

I don't know. I tried it too and couldn't find it. Maybe you have to call?

I just found a flight for $315 using southwest. YUCK!! I won't be going though.

AA has my flight for $346. :sick::sick::sick:

I found one on United for about $350...I'll call AA later to see what's up.

DebbieJ said:
when I went to aa.com, I was able to find tix out of Chicago for $189!

We are already booked on Southwest, though.

Oooh really? I'd better check this out!

I got mine on NW for $210 out of MSP, but I bought it in June.

Michelle

I can't find anything under $323 - at that price I can't justify going...

dannyzmom said:
I can't find anything under $323 - at that price I can't justify going...

Same here. :(
Plus I am trying to find cheap airfare to Chicago to go to NDA in October. So far the cheapest is $275. :(
I am so bummed, but I really need the airfare to be no more than $200.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s5/TeenLand/Smilie/too_sad.gif

you have to go!

SusanBP0129 said:
Same here. :(
Plus I am trying to find cheap airfare to Chicago to go to NDA in October. So far the cheapest is $275. :(
I am so bummed, but I really need the airfare to be no more than $200.

Susan - work you tail off to get an extra show! You don't want to miss NDA!!!

$210 price from Atlanta to Denver is on American. The only problem is there are specific times during the day you have to fly for that rate. Saturday, the latest flight is just after 2:00. I do not know if that would work.

ChefLisa said:
$210 price from Atlanta to Denver is on American. The only problem is there are specific times during the day you have to fly for that rate. Saturday, the latest flight is just after 2:00. I do not know if that would work.

I didn't realize that they aren't direct flights either. Oh well, I though it might help - guess not.

Related to Save Big on Flights to Denver - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the duration of the "Save Big on Flights to Denver" promotion?

The "Save Big on Flights to Denver" promotion is a limited time offer and the duration may vary. It is best to check the website or contact customer service for the exact dates of the promotion.

2. Can I use the promotion for any flight to Denver?

The "Save Big on Flights to Denver" promotion is applicable to select flights and may have certain restrictions. It is recommended to check the terms and conditions of the promotion or contact customer service for more information.

3. How much can I save with this promotion?

The amount of savings may vary depending on the flight and dates selected. It is best to check the website or contact customer service for more information.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or offers?

The "Save Big on Flights to Denver" promotion may not be combined with any other discounts or offers unless stated otherwise. It is recommended to check the terms and conditions of the promotion for more information.

5. Is this promotion applicable for one-way or round-trip flights?

The "Save Big on Flights to Denver" promotion can be applicable for both one-way and round-trip flights, depending on the terms and conditions of the promotion. It is best to check the website or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies