• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Southwest Airfare for Conference Travel - Limited Time Offer!

I didn't know it was blocked.I called and politely asked and they said of course! They always will. I love Southwest! :)Thanks AmandaSouthwest flies right into Midway which is 10 minutes from McCormick Place.If anyone needs to book Conference Travel - Southwest is having a HUGE sale - for how long I do not know.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
If anyone needs to book Conference Travel - Southwest is having a HUGE sale - for how long I do not know.
Southwest flies right into Midway which is 10 minutes from McCormick Place.
I am trying to see if i can cancel my current tickets and take advantage of this deal.:eek:

Not sure if it's the same sale, but usually there's only one at a time. Unfortunately, this sale is for flights from Sept. 8 to Nov. 17...won't help for conference :(

http://www.southwest.com/birthdaysale/

If you're talking about a different sale, please post that link!

well..I put in the conference dates and it was $120.00 cheaper for me.

Maybe the rates overall have dropped...

If you see the price change for your flight, call them. They will credit you the difference. They did that for me last year for my Conference flight. I kept checking the prices and booked. The next day the price went down. I called and politely asked and they said of course! They always will. I love Southwest! :)

Thanks Amanda
I just did that and they were wonderful about it

Oh, how I wish Southwest flew to Atlanta....

NooraK said:

ME TOO, NooraK! My daughter (who's having a baby next month) lives there...UGH!

nikked said:
ME TOO, NooraK! My daughter (who's having a baby next month) lives there...UGH!

Depending on where in the ATL area she is, and how much the price difference it, the savings might be worth flying into Birmingham, AL. If she's on the west side, like Douglasville, and someone's willing to drive a tad further to pick you up, it might be something to consider. I don't live in an area where it would be feasible to do that, unfortunately. Now, if they flew to Chattanooga...

NooraK said:

Noora, dear, I know there's such a thing as 'pregnancy brain,' so I just want to gently remind you that you're not attending NC this year, anyway. It's a very sad truth, but a truth nonetheless.

Southwest got sneaky this year. They blocked all rapid reward tickets for the time PC conference is. I'm flying United this year.

hmmm...my AD got hers...maybe she got it before they did that?

pampchefsarah said:
Noora, dear, I know there's such a thing as 'pregnancy brain,' so I just want to gently remind you that you're not attending NC this year, anyway. It's a very sad truth, but a truth nonetheless.

Yes, I do remember... but I still wish Southwest flew to Atlanta!

lockhartkitchen said:
Southwest got sneaky this year. They blocked all rapid reward tickets for the time PC conference is. I'm flying United this year.

I used a rapid rewards ticket for conference.

1. How can I find the cheapest Southwest airfare?

There are a few ways to find cheap Southwest airfare. One option is to sign up for their email newsletter, which often includes promotions and sales. You can also follow Southwest on social media for updates on deals and discounts. Additionally, using a price comparison website or app can help you find the lowest fares available.

2. What is the best time to book cheap Southwest airfare?

The best time to book cheap Southwest airfare is typically on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. These are typically the days when airlines release their sales and promotions. It's also recommended to book at least 3 weeks in advance for domestic flights and 3-4 months in advance for international flights.

3. Are there any hidden fees for cheap Southwest airfare?

No, Southwest is known for their transparent pricing and does not charge any hidden fees for their airfare. The price you see at the time of booking is the final price you'll pay, unless you choose to add on additional services such as early bird check-in or upgraded seating.

4. Can I get a refund for my cheap Southwest airfare?

Yes, Southwest has a generous cancellation policy where you can receive a full refund for your airfare as long as you cancel at least 10 minutes before your flight's scheduled departure time. Refunds will be issued in the form of Southwest travel funds, which can be used towards future flights.

5. Are there any discounts for students or military personnel on cheap Southwest airfare?

Yes, Southwest offers discounts for students and military personnel. Students can receive a 10% discount on select fares by signing up for the Student Beans program. Military personnel can receive discounted fares by contacting Southwest directly and providing their military ID.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies