• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition

In summary, the Test Kitchen Cook said that the ham and cheese can be varied based on your taste, and that you can also add veggies to the squares.
PCSarahjm
I have some shows coming up for Saturdays at 10:30am. Any ideas for recipes?

PCSarahjm said:
I have some shows coming up for Saturdays at 10:30am. Any ideas for recipes?
I have one on Saturday August 11th at 11 am. Why not make the new cinnamon rolls?

The Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid (All the Best) is good, and the new breakfast pizza that's part of the fall theme shows looks really good, too. That info is up on CC, if you haven't received your changeover box yet.

Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll is another one I like to do, along with a fruit and yogurt parfait in the Trifle Bowl. I layer Granola, fresh fruit, and vanilla yogurt - and it looks so pretty!

When the show starts at 11am, I'll often do Clubhouse Chicken Squares, or I'll do Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ biscuit bites.

What about the new Ham Brunch Squares...not sure if that is the right name - I"m tired.

My director told us she did the Ham & Eggs brunch braid at her last Sat. am show and it went over really well. I have done the Green Chile Frittata, as well, and everyone loved it. You use the cookware for it, too, to help promote Sept. bookings! :)

Western Brunch Pizza in Stoneware Cookbook. I multiply everything times 4 to serve at a show. it is so pretty.

I loke the Omelete Roll too. it is easy. I thought it was going to be hard but it is not and I think it would "wow' people that it is simple.

cathyskitchen said:
I have done the Green Chile Frittata, as well, and everyone loved it. You use the cookware for it, too, to help promote Sept. bookings! :)

I use this one too for my brunch shows. Think cookware!

That new recipe from the Fall Season's best looks good for my Sat noon show. It's from the Real Food Real fast Theme It's the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

Kathytnt said:
That new recipe from the Fall Season's best looks good for my Sat noon show. It's from the Real Food Real fast Theme It's the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

At the Test Kitchens Cook, they mentioned that the "additions" (ham and cheese) can be varied based on your taste. So, if your host doesn't care for ham...what about sausage or bacon? You can also add veggies to this they said!

Just a reminder, if you're starting your show at 10:30 (assuming you do a traditional cooking show), it will be after 11:00 by the time they eat. You probably can think "lunch" instead of "brunch."

Related to Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition

1. What is "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition"?

"Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition" is a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that airs every Saturday morning at 10:30am. It features delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I watch "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition"?

You can watch "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition" on our website or on our social media channels, including Facebook and YouTube. You can also find the show on select cable networks.

3. Can I participate in "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition"?

Yes, you can participate in "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition" by following along with the recipes and cooking along with the host. You can also join in the live chat during the show to ask questions and share your own cooking tips.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to cook along with the show?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to cook along with the show. However, using our products may make the cooking process easier and more efficient. You can purchase our products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I access past episodes of "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition"?

Yes, you can access past episodes of "Saturday Morning Cooking: 10:30am Edition" on our website or on our social media channels. You can also find the recipes featured on the show on our website for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies