• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Satisfy Your Sweet Cravings with Quick and Easy Recipes

In summary, we offer a variety of tools and recipes that can help you quickly and easily make meals and snacks when you're feeling hungry. For a quick meal, try our stir-fry skillet and for healthy snacks, our mandoline slicer and manual food processor are great options. For kid-friendly options, our pizza stone and mini muffin pan are perfect for making homemade favorites. To avoid getting "hungry" throughout the day, our meal prep containers and food chopper can help you plan and prepare meals in advance. And for satisfying cravings, our website has a variety of recipes such as chocolate lava cake and avocado toast.
Laura420
Im hungry for something sweet... with little time and effort. :angel:

what do you all crave and make when you just gotta have something!?!

Chips and Dip sometimes...
I often make some pasta and put cheese and cilantro on it or basil blend canola oil and salt.For sweets, I usually crave chocolate!
Make some pudding and stir in some melted peanut butter...Hmm...don't know what else...

Im in a I could eat an entermans cake by myself kinda mood... if you know what I mean

maybe some sorta corn bread type a thing... with butter all over it... :p

Warm Delights if you have any.

Brownies from scratch.

OR melt some chocolate chips. Stir in peanut butter and spoon it into your mouth!

Ohhhh I wish I had Warm Delights!

I settled for Cookie Crisp cerel. :(

Sweet, no effort... sorta satifys the crave, but I wish I had something awsome... like something homemade from MOM.

I take cool whip and swirl in sprinkles... It is so good and quick. Mocha ones are best

you guys are makin me hungry, and I just finished eating dinner! I'll settle for some marshmallows though, they are my staple dessert or evening snack! I LOVE marshmallows!

I could go for a cheesesteak now.... yummmmmmmm

lol... you need some chocolate covered pretzels to give you the salt and sweet at the same time! geezzz girl! LOL

ah ha, buffalo chicken pizza!

Salt and Vinegar chips...

mmmmm.... my favorite dip right now it buffalo chicken dip! yummy!

1. What are some quick and easy meal ideas for when I'm hungry?

One quick and easy meal idea is to make a stir-fry using our stir-fry skillet. Simply chop up your choice of protein and vegetables, toss them in the skillet with some oil and your favorite seasonings, and cook until tender. Serve over rice or noodles for a satisfying meal in minutes.

2. How can I make healthy snacks when I'm hungry?

We have a variety of tools that can help you make healthy snacks in a flash. Our mandoline slicer can quickly slice fruits and vegetables for a nutritious snack. Our manual food processor can also make quick work of chopping up ingredients for homemade hummus or salsa.

3. What are some kid-friendly meal options for when they say "I'm hungry"?

Our pizza stone is a great tool for making homemade pizzas that your kids will love. You can customize the toppings to their liking and involve them in the cooking process. Our mini muffin pan is also great for making bite-sized snacks such as mini quiches or muffins that kids can easily grab and eat.

4. How can I meal prep to avoid getting "hungry" throughout the day?

We have a variety of meal prep tools that can help you plan and prepare your meals in advance. Our meal prep containers are perfect for portioning out meals and snacks for the week. Our food chopper can also save you time by quickly dicing up ingredients for meals and snacks.

5. Can you recommend any recipes for satisfying my cravings when I'm hungry?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that can satisfy any craving. Our chocolate lava cake made in our stoneware baker is a decadent and delicious treat for chocolate lovers. Our avocado toast recipe using our toaster oven pan is a healthy and satisfying snack option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Humble Beginnings