• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sarah's Ideas for Increasing Bookings: Share Yours!

In summary, sharing your booking ideas with others can inspire them to try new strategies, promote collaboration and learning, and potentially increase their own bookings. You will receive credit for your ideas, including recognition from your team, potential rewards from the company, and a sense of accomplishment. There is no specific format for sharing booking ideas, as long as you communicate them clearly and effectively. You can share any type of booking idea that has worked for you, and it's important to test and get feedback to ensure their effectiveness. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and make adjustments to improve your ideas.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am leading part of my cluster meeting this month and we are talking about ways to get bookings. I have a bunch of ideas but am looking for more to share with my cluster. Any ideas you have to do to get bookings let me know.
Sarah

PS THanks

Have you taken the online training and teleclasses about bookings? Those are good places to start.

At our last meeting, we did an interactive show. The consultant had a picture of every tool the guest used at the show put in a bowl. After the demo was done, she drew a card and whoever's card she drew, she told them she would buy them what was on the card if they booked a show that night. Well, I tried this at my show Friday night. 3 ladies had used the decorator bottle set and I drew that card. So, guess what, I got 2 bookings.

Here are just a few of the documents I have in my files regarding bookings. Of course I am not the originator of any of these, but I have used them all for team trainings! I love the "Am I missing bookings?" as a team training!!

HTH

Attachments

• Book-in-closeincentivechopperforsamepriceasshowdate.doc
    45 KB · Views: 386
  • HowtogetBookingsfromPatsyMcGovern.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 631
  • 101WaystoGetBookings405.doc
    29 KB · Views: 395
  • 118waystogetbookings.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Am I missing bookings.doc
    23 KB · Views: 430

What are the benefits of sharing my booking ideas?

By sharing your booking ideas with others, you can inspire them to try new strategies and potentially increase their own bookings. It also allows for collaboration and learning from each other's experiences.

Will I receive credit for my ideas?

Yes, when you share your booking ideas, you will receive credit for them. This can include recognition from your team, potential rewards from the company, and a sense of accomplishment for contributing to the success of others.

Is there a specific format for sharing booking ideas?

No, there is no specific format for sharing booking ideas. You can share them in a team meeting, on social media, through email, or any other platform that works for you. The most important thing is that you communicate your ideas clearly and effectively.

Can I share any type of booking idea?

Yes, you can share any type of booking idea that has worked for you. It can be a creative technique, a successful event idea, or even a simple tip that has helped you increase your bookings. Don't be afraid to think outside the box!

How can I make sure my ideas are effective?

The best way to ensure your ideas are effective is to test them out and see the results. You can also get feedback from your team or customers to see if they have been successful. Don't be afraid to tweak and adjust your ideas to make them even better.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamela