• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S Mini-Catalogs Nip for Sale!

In summary, the S/S Mini-Catalogs Nip for Sale includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from the Spring/Summer collection, such as measuring cups, baking sheets, and cookware sets. Each pack contains 10 pre-packaged mini-catalogs, which cannot be customized. This limited-time offer will only be available while supplies last and the mini-catalogs cannot be purchased individually, but individual items can be purchased through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant.
c00p
Gold Member
I have 4 un-opened packages of the spring/summer mini-catalogs for sale. I bought too many when they announced they weren't going to be available!! Just the $3.00 per package if you all of them. Otherwise, $3.00 per package plus $1.00 for postage. Please email me at [email protected] because I'm not out here too much anymore (stupid Farm Town!!!).

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing all 4 packages of the mini-catalogs. Is that still available? Also, do you happen to have any other catalogs or products for sale? Thank you!

1. What is included in the S/S Mini-Catalogs Nip for Sale?

The S/S Mini-Catalogs Nip for Sale includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from our Spring/Summer collection. This includes items such as measuring cups, baking sheets, and cookware sets.

2. How many mini-catalogs are included in the pack?

There are 10 mini-catalogs included in each pack of S/S Mini-Catalogs Nip for Sale.

3. Can I choose which mini-catalogs are included in the pack?

Unfortunately, the mini-catalogs are pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, the pack includes a variety of popular and new items from our Spring/Summer collection.

4. Are these mini-catalogs only available for a limited time?

Yes, the S/S Mini-Catalogs Nip for Sale is a limited-time offer and will only be available while supplies last.

5. Can I purchase the mini-catalogs individually?

No, the mini-catalogs are only available in packs of 10. However, you can purchase individual items from the mini-catalogs on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • chefrachelnc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • vmgcooks