• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Ryan and Trista's love story continue with a new addition?

In summary, the conversation discusses the success rate of couples from the reality TV show The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. The former Bachelorette, Trista Sutter, is expecting a baby girl with her chosen partner, Ryan. Some participants express disappointment with the show's choices and how they may contradict their previous statements. Others mention the engagement of Jason Mesnick, the next Bachelor, and the skepticism surrounding it due to past breakups of couples from the show. The conversation concludes with a discussion about Trista's difficult first pregnancy and well wishes for her second.
jrstephens
I love this couple together!! I hope they continue to last as they have!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/former-bachelorette-trista-sutter-expecting-baby-girl/16366?nc

Too bad NONE of the other Bachelor or Bachelorettes have lasted!

It's so funny, because every season I think they pick the wrong person out of their final 2 options. I always wonder if they went with the other person, if it would've worked out. Trista picked the one I thought she should have, and see how that turned out. ;)

babywings76 said:
It's so funny, because every season I think they pick the wrong person out of their final 2 options. I always wonder if they went with the other person, if it would've worked out. Trista picked the one I thought she should have, and see how that turned out. ;)

I agree with you on this!! I normally have always like the other person the most. Except for Ryan. I vowed to never watch it again if she had not of picked him!

I am disappointed that Jason is going to be the next Bachelor. He talked about not wanting to put his son through meeting a lot of women when he was on the Bachelorette and now he is the Bachelor. I think he kind of "wnet back on" some things he talked about for his son. I will watch it though. I will be more disappointed in him if he does a lot of guy junk on the show nowing he has a son at home that will see it one day.

jrstephens said:
I agree with you on this!! I normally have always like the other person the most. Except for Ryan. I vowed to never watch it again if she had not of picked him!

I am disappointed that Jason is going to be the next Bachelor. He talked about not wanting to put his son through meeting a lot of women when he was on the Bachelorette and now he is the Bachelor. I think he kind of "wnet back on" some things he talked about for his son. I will watch it though. I will be more disappointed in him if he does a lot of guy junk on the show nowing he has a son at home that will see it one day.

Speaking of Jason, have you seen this??

http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/12/10/the-bachelors-jason-mesnick-im-engaged/

I loved trista and ryan! I hope Jadon finds an awesome gal to be with!

christy_c said:
Speaking of Jason, have you seen this??

http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/12/10/the-bachelors-jason-mesnick-im-engaged/

I'd like to believe it. They always come out and say this. Right in time with the network publicizing the new series. Of course people want to watch a show knowing that there will be a happy outcome. They always do this, then one or two months after it all airs, they break up. I still like the show and watch it, but I don't get heavily invested in it, because I know they usually never work out in the long run.

thats true amanda - no one would watch if he came out & said "watch my show but just so you know - we didnt make it & weve already broken up."

hehehe.

as for ryan & trista - wasnt her first pregnancy really really dangerous? i didnt read jennifer's link yet but i thought there was a people article about how she almost died durning the 1st pregnancy. :eek: i hope all goes smoothly this time around.

1. What is "Ryan and Trista Are Pregnant!"?

"Ryan and Trista Are Pregnant!" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef celebrating the pregnancy of our beloved company founders, Ryan and Trista Greig.

2. How can I participate in "Ryan and Trista Are Pregnant!"?

To participate, simply order any Pampered Chef product or host a party during the promotion period. You will automatically be entered for a chance to win exciting prizes and discounts.

3. What are the prizes for "Ryan and Trista Are Pregnant!"?

We have a variety of prizes including free products, discounts, and even a chance to win a private cooking class with Ryan and Trista themselves!

4. How long does the "Ryan and Trista Are Pregnant!" promotion last?

The promotion period will vary, but typically lasts around 2-3 months. Be sure to check our website or social media for the latest updates and details.

5. Can I still participate if I am not pregnant?

Absolutely! "Ryan and Trista Are Pregnant!" is a celebration for everyone, not just expectant parents. All are welcome to join in the fun and have a chance to win amazing prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies