• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2008 Round up From the Heart Trivet Available for Order?

In summary, the Round up From the Heart Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable silicone, measuring 8 inches in diameter. It can be used as a trivet, lid, splatter guard, jar opener, spoon rest, or coaster. It is also covered by a satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef.
PCBritt
Can we get the new 2008 trivet in the supply order??

Great! Is that the one that doesn't say 2008, it just says "round up from the heart trivet"?

Hold on, I'll look up the number...

Yes, it's JB39 "Round Up From the Heart Trivet"

Thanks so much!!!!

I got mine last week...I think it's the BEST ONE so far since we started the trivets! I love them!!

KellyTheChef said:
I got mine last week...I think it's the BEST ONE so far since we started the trivets! I love them!!

I totally agree!!
I always get two, one stays in my kit and goes to shows and one goes on my wall in my kitchen. I will probably give my duplicate to my mom when the new season starts. I LOVE these!!!

pampcheflisa said:
I totally agree!!
I always get two, one stays in my kit and goes to shows and one goes on my wall in my kitchen. I will probably give my duplicate to my mom when the new season starts. I LOVE these!!!

I get two of them as well! I have a soffet around my kitchen (is that the right word...where the wall comes down about a foot or so...) and I am going to hang them up there! Right now, since we only have a few...I will hang two of each up there. Once I have enough that it looks right, I will sell off my extras and only have one of each year up there.

1. What is the Round up From the Heart Trivet?

The Round up From the Heart Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a trivet to protect your countertops and tables from hot dishes, as a lid for your pots and pans, or as a splatter guard for your stovetop.

2. What is the material of the Round up From the Heart Trivet?

The Round up From the Heart Trivet is made of durable silicone, making it heat-resistant and safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

3. How big is the Round up From the Heart Trivet?

The Round up From the Heart Trivet measures 8 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for most pots, pans, and dishes.

4. Can the Round up From the Heart Trivet be used for other purposes?

Yes, the Round up From the Heart Trivet can also be used as a jar opener, a spoon rest, or even as a coaster for your drinks.

5. Is the Round up From the Heart Trivet covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Round up From the Heart Trivet is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef