• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering a Free Trivet - Is it Possible?

, in summary, the code is FN70, the trivet is Round Up, and the supplies are available as a write in.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I had been told that i could have gotten a free trivet by using a certain code on a supply order, but I never really new about this.

If there is a code, and someone knows about it, could you share with me...

It would be nice to have a trivet for free..

I did this! You just submit a supply order, and you make sure you enter FN70 to get the free Round Up trivet for 2007. I also entered FN09 for a pack of FREE write-in sales receipts, FN31 for a pack of 3 show planning guides, and FK34 for a pack of 3 consultant agreements (also free). These are all things you can get for FREE one time only. :) I figured it would help get me set with the things I might need at some point, and since HO put them on the supply order list, why not? I was already placing an order with some of my PC dollars, so it just made sense.
Good luck!

FN31 for a pack of 3 show planning guides

That should be 15 planning guides and I believe that you can get a free pack monthly. If you order less than monthly, your first pack is free whenever you place a supply order. Same goes for the Consultant Agreements.

Check out the supply order form on Consultant's Corner. There are lots of things on there besides paperwork...door prizes, accessories, demo products, etc.

When I signed up, no one told me about the free trivet. I even tried to ask my director and she never emailed me back. I didn't find out about it until last year at conference when everyone got one free at conference and it said everyone else can order one with a supply order.

The consultant agreements and show planning guides are 1 set free per month.

This is another of those things that should be discussed with new consultants. I'm off to add it to Morfia's thread. :)

chefann said:
This is another of those things that should be discussed with new consultants. I'm off to add it to Morfia's thread. :)

Good thinking! I've thought about asking on here for one but I don't know if I really need one, just like the thought of having all of them as they come out.

If you take the trivet to your shows, it's a reminder to talk about Round-Up. And people will buy them when they see how nice they are. (I give them to DH's and my siblings for Christmas - it's a nice token gift.)

My recruiter didn't tell me about any of it either. I saw it on a thread here. I think Ann posted it actually. I mentioned it a few days later to my recruiter and she hadn't known either. I made sure that was one of the first things I told my recruit.

Wow--I didn't know we were eligible to get show planners free each month! I remember the order form says "first set free" or something to that effect. Holy cow!

I did know about the trivet. It's usually mentioned in Weekly Bites as to when it's available to be ordered as a write in. I went to conference in '06 right after I signed, but didn't go this year. I remember this year when I tried to do a "write in" on a supply order through PP you have to program it in. It does not come with the updated list you can download. I tried several times before finally calling home office. But, I am glad to know about the planners. They aren't expensive, but every $1.50 counts! This forum is such a great resource for consultants!

Tammy

Related to Discovering a Free Trivet - Is it Possible?

1. Can I really get a free trivet from Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to discover a free trivet from Pampered Chef. We often run promotions and giveaways on our website and social media pages where you can have a chance to win a free trivet. Keep an eye out for any upcoming promotions!

2. How can I find out about these promotions and giveaways?

You can stay updated on our promotions and giveaways by following us on our social media pages and signing up for our email newsletter. We also announce any promotions on our website, so make sure to check back often.

3. Do I have to make a purchase to receive a free trivet?

No, you do not have to make a purchase to receive a free trivet. Our promotions and giveaways are open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you have made a purchase with Pampered Chef.

4. What kind of trivet can I expect to receive for free?

The trivet you receive for free may vary depending on the promotion or giveaway. It could be a specific trivet that we are featuring or a random selection from our trivet collection. Either way, we can guarantee that it will be a high-quality, durable trivet that will make a great addition to your kitchen.

5. Is there a limit to how many free trivets I can receive?

Our promotions and giveaways usually have a limit of one free trivet per person. This is to ensure that everyone has an equal chance of receiving a free trivet. However, you can always participate in multiple promotions or giveaways to increase your chances of winning a free trivet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefEmie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Leigh0725