• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round Covered Baker Free in March?

In summary, the "Round Covered Baker Free in March" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers who spend $75 or more in a single transaction can receive a free Round Covered Baker. To qualify for the free gift, customers must make a purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the website during the month of March. The color of the free Round Covered Baker cannot be chosen and may vary based on availability. The Round Covered Baker is a versatile piece of cookware that is perfect for baking, roasting, and serving. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, but the lid should be hand washed to preserve its quality.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
"Tell your hosts how they can get the round covered baker free in March."

Many of us thought this was a special we didn't know about. I'm now assuming that it's just that they can get it with free product value.

Am I wrong?

There is no special in March for the round covered baker. March host specials are cookware. The only way that a host would be able to get it for free is with free product value and my guess is that someone is just using this as a way to book March shows since this item is not available until March 1st.

OK. I know I was not the only person who kind of wondered when they said that from the stage.

1. What is the "Round Covered Baker Free in March" promotion?

The "Round Covered Baker Free in March" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers who spend $75 or more in a single transaction can receive a free Round Covered Baker.

2. How do I qualify for the free Round Covered Baker?

To qualify for the free Round Covered Baker, you must make a purchase of $75 or more in a single transaction through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website during the month of March. The free gift will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

3. Can I choose the color of my free Round Covered Baker?

Unfortunately, the color of the free Round Covered Baker cannot be chosen. The color will be randomly selected and may vary based on availability.

4. What can I use the Round Covered Baker for?

The Round Covered Baker is a versatile piece of cookware that is perfect for baking, roasting, and serving. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. It also comes with a lid that can be used as a serving tray or cutting board.

5. Is the Round Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round Covered Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing the lid to preserve its quality and prevent warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • lynneskitchen