• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rolling Backpack for Incentive Trips: Too Big to Pass Up?

In summary, two people are talking about the excitement of getting their new carry on bags. One person's new recruit has qualified and the other's new recruit is still waiting. They are all excited for their bags and hope to get them soon.
chefkathy
It's HUGE!!!!

It's going to be a great carry on for my incentive trip!

My recruit qualified on Monday and it arrived today (Thursday). That's fast!

Awesome! I can't wait to get mine, I think I should have my consultants qualified by the end of the month. Sounds great, I like big!

I'm jealous!

I hope my newest consultant qualifies in 30 days so I can get mine. Chances are slim!

unfortunately, my gal didn't get qualified...boo for me...I was wanting that backpack!

My gal signed on Feb 1st!! One day late. Oh well, I don't really need another bag anyway. I hate to miss earning stuff though.

Congratulations to all of you who earned the bag!! I'm sure you'll get lots of business from using it at the airport.

Maybe mine will come today! My new lady submitted her $1250 Tuesday. Here's hoping! :)

Chef Kearns said:
My gal signed on Feb 1st!! One day late. Oh well, I don't really need another bag anyway. I hate to miss earning stuff though.

Congratulations to all of you who earned the bag!! I'm sure you'll get lots of business from using it at the airport.

OMGosh...the SAME thing happend to me! I did have a January recruit but I am thinking she is a kit-napper now. :(

Oh well...wonder if they will ever put it on the supply order form?

My new recruit is going to make it!!! Was looking iffy for her, she lost a show, but her friends are helping her get her $1250 in in time, she wants the extra PC dollars. I'm so excited for her, and I can't wait to see the bag, yay!

I will have mine once my recruit submits her last catalog show for the month. She did not want to miss out on $300 in PC $$'s. I am also signing anothe rrecruit today or tomorrow. That will be 1 a month for Dec, Jan and Feb- they sign at the end of the month, but at least it has been 1 a month !

wahoo, my girl made it! Rolling bag will hopefully be here when I get back from Mexico!! =)

Yeah, Deb!! How cool. I miss it when I don't take advantage of the incentives. Congrats!

1. What is a rolling backpack?

A rolling backpack is a versatile type of bag that combines the functionality of a traditional backpack with the convenience of wheels and a retractable handle. This allows you to easily carry your belongings on your back or roll them behind you, making it a great option for travel or everyday use.

2. Is the "Got My Rolling Backpack Today" designed specifically for Pampered Chef?

Yes, the "Got My Rolling Backpack Today" is a special edition backpack designed exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It features the Pampered Chef logo and colors, making it a stylish and practical accessory for your business needs.

3. What are the dimensions and weight of the "Got My Rolling Backpack Today"?

The backpack measures 18 inches in height, 13 inches in width, and 8 inches in depth. It weighs approximately 5 pounds, making it a lightweight and easy-to-carry option for your business essentials.

4. Can the "Got My Rolling Backpack Today" fit a laptop?

Yes, the backpack has a padded compartment that can fit most laptops up to 15 inches in size. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for organizing other items such as pens, notepads, and business cards.

5. Is the "Got My Rolling Backpack Today" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the backpack is covered by a 1-year limited warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with the backpack within the first year of purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
esavvymom