• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated

In summary, an expert summarizer has made some additions to the booklet and prettied it up a bit - added PC logo, use and care comments, etc. They would like feedback on the additions. Can anyone tell them what they think? And while it's not a part of this forum, can someone tell them the secret of how to attach a file to post without starting a new thread? Thanks!
marystell1
I've made some additions to the booklet and prettied it up a bit - added PC logo, use and care comments, etc. I'd really like some feedback. Can anyone tell me what they think? And while, it's not a part of this forum....can someone tell me the secret of how to attach a file to post without starting a new thread? Thanks!

Attachments

• Rockcroc Recipe Booklet.docx
    440.9 KB · Views: 6,001
Last edited:
Thank you for all your work on this!

Just wish I knew how to replace it instead of uploading another copy once I updated. And I wish I knew how to post an attachment in a reply instead of starting a new thread. And thanks....it's not much. I've gotten so much from everyone else on this site. Just nice to be able to contribute something.

Thanks so much!

marystell1 said:
Just wish I knew how to replace it instead of uploading another copy once I updated. And I wish I knew how to post an attachment in a reply instead of starting a new thread. And thanks....it's not much. I've gotten so much from everyone else on this site. Just nice to be able to contribute something.
I don't know the answer to the first question about how to replace a file, but I did figure out today how to upload a file as an attachment to a reply rather than starting a new thread. Instead of doing a "Quick Reply", click the button under that box that says "Go Advanced". That will take you to a reply page that allows you to do a lot more including "Manage Files" which you can click and then attach files.I found that today and thought of you and wanted to share it. Hope it helps!Shari in TX

OH, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It was driving me nuts.

You can edit your original post and upload the new file and delete the old one at the same time.

Wow! What a great book! I love it!

Thanks! This is great!

Thanks! This is wonderful.

This is a whole 'nother can of worms but if you're an Evernote user, you can add the document to a note and share the note via a web link. Whenever someone clicks on the link, they have the most current version of the document that you edited in the note.
(This is not from experience but from reading so I'm not sure if that explanation was the best that it could be!)

Been wondering how to make them available on my Facebook Business Page. I'll have to check out evernotes. I know you can upload files on a facebook group. Wish you could do it that way on a page.

I'm ordering the 4qt RC soon, but I was wondering if anyone has posted the recipes from the 2.5qt one. I can't afford to get both right now, but would like the recipes too. I know there was talk of combining them. Did they get put in the file? I wish they would make it available to buy separately. I can see that you wouldn't want to do most of the 4qt recipes for the 2.5 qt pan because of size, but the 2.5 qt recipes could be done in the 4qt pan.

Thank you for posting this

Looks great. What is meant by "Slap Yo Mama"? Is there an equivalent rub?

Slap Ya Mama is my favorite Cajun Seasoning. I like it a lot better than Tony Chachere's...seems to have less salt. But any cajun seasoning will do.

Better than Tony's??? Sounds good- I'll have to check that one out. Thanks!

Anyone have some good brunch recipes for this?

What is included in the "Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated"?

The "Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated" includes a variety of recipes specifically designed for the Rockcrok cookware from Pampered Chef. These recipes cover a range of dishes, from appetizers and main courses to desserts and drinks.

Are these recipes easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated" are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes detailed instructions and ingredient measurements for a hassle-free cooking experience.

Can I use the recipes in this booklet with other cookware?

While these recipes are specifically designed for the Rockcrok cookware, they can be adapted to work with other types of cookware as well. However, for the best results, we recommend using the Rockcrok cookware as it is specifically designed to enhance the flavors and textures of the dishes.

Do the recipes in this booklet cater to dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. From gluten-free and dairy-free options to vegetarian and vegan recipes, there is something for everyone in this booklet.

Where can I find additional recipes for my Rockcrok cookware?

In addition to the "Rockcrok Recipe Booklet 12-10-13 Updated", you can find a variety of recipes on our website, as well as in our other cookbooks and online resources. Our consultants are also trained to provide recipe recommendations and cooking tips for your Rockcrok cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes