• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasted Garlic Spread (Seasons Best S/S 06)

In summary, "Roasted Garlic Spread" is a delicious and versatile seasoning blend made with real roasted garlic, herbs, and spices. It can be used in a variety of dishes to add a rich and savory flavor. It is gluten-free and has a shelf life of approximately 2 years when stored properly. While it can add a similar flavor to dishes as fresh garlic, it is best used as a seasoning rather than a replacement for fresh garlic.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Has anyone made this? Can you make it ahead? Should it be chilled or served warm? I was going to take it with me to a cluster meeting but wanted to make it ahead of time.

It is sooooo yummy, I love this, I think it can be done hot or cold, we had it at room temp and should be able to be done ahead of time.

Thanks! I am glad to hear that!

I too think it is delicious and it is so healthy. For more flavor I have doubled all the ingredients except the beans. I have served it with toasted baguette, pita chips, whole wheat crackers, and bagel chips. It is very good with the olive salad. Kind of like double dipping.

I have made it with garbanzo beans instead. more like hummus. The pita chips are extra good if you spray them with our Basil Blend oil

1. What is "Roasted Garlic Spread"?

"Roasted Garlic Spread" is a delicious and versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef's Seasons Best Spring/Summer 2006 collection. It is made with real roasted garlic, herbs, and spices, and can be used in a variety of dishes to add a rich and savory flavor.

2. How do I use "Roasted Garlic Spread"?

There are many ways to use "Roasted Garlic Spread" in your cooking. You can mix it with softened butter to create a tasty spread for bread or use it as a seasoning for roasted vegetables, meats, or potatoes. It can also be added to soups, sauces, and marinades for an extra boost of flavor.

3. Is "Roasted Garlic Spread" gluten-free?

Yes, "Roasted Garlic Spread" is gluten-free, making it a great seasoning option for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities. It is also free of artificial flavors and preservatives, making it a healthier choice for your meals.

4. How long does "Roasted Garlic Spread" last?

When stored in a cool, dry place, "Roasted Garlic Spread" has a shelf life of approximately 2 years. It is recommended to use it within 6 months for the best flavor, but it can still be safely used after that time.

5. Can I use "Roasted Garlic Spread" in place of fresh garlic?

While "Roasted Garlic Spread" can add a similar flavor to dishes as fresh garlic, it is not a direct substitute. It is best used as a seasoning rather than a replacement for fresh garlic in recipes. However, it can be a convenient and tasty alternative when fresh garlic is not available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedDor
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies