• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rita's Newsletter Anyone?- Darby??

In summary, Linda is considering adding a comparison chart to her newsletter in order to increase excitement about the new sale and increase sales.
heat123
Silver Member
Just wanted to see what hers looked like before borrowing Linda's! LOL, since it's already 2/1/07 already!

I love Rita's newsletter. But, my computer at home will not convert the graphics. I am having trouble downloading flyers because of the graphics. My laptop is in the shop...hopefully I will get it back soon and it will work correctly on the graphics. I didn't send out a newsletter last month because it wouldn't work.

I got impatient and emailed Rita directly for her newsletter. She was so nice and sent it to me. I promised her I would post it here. I really love hers and Linda's so I combined a little of both of their newsletters. Here goes...

Attachments

• February_News_07[1].doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 448
She said she was going to fwd to me monthly, but as you see, that happened once. Frankly...I like Linda's better. :D

Thanks Jenf, I will go over both and probably use them to create my own!

thechefofnorthbend said:
She said she was going to fwd to me monthly, but as you see, that happened once. Frankly...I like Linda's better. :D
Ohhhh, thanks! You are so sweet!

I just combined both Linda's and Rita's and tweaked it to some/ cut and paste here and there! Thanks for sharing ladies!

Linda, It is so generous and nice of you to share your newsletter. I just finished mine and I am seriously considering using a service because wow does it take time!!! I liked both newsletters, but I want to do a February sale-open house-out with the old in with the new sale so I want to release the comparison chart right before that--not now. What do ya think? Should I add it to my newsletter (like Rita's comparison of the old & new)? Right now I have everything listed like in Linda's newsletter but with a few pictures in the border. Both ideas are great, but I don't know if I should wait right before the party to increase excitement about the new and a sense of urgency about the old thus increasing sales. Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Related to Rita's Newsletter Anyone?- Darby??

What is "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?"

"Rita's Newsletter Anyone?" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef consultant Darby. It includes tips, recipes, and promotions for Pampered Chef products.

How can I subscribe to "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?"

To subscribe to "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?", simply provide your email address to Darby or visit her website and sign up for her newsletter.

Is there a cost to receive "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?"

No, "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?" is completely free to subscribe to and receive. It is Darby's way of sharing her love for Pampered Chef products with her customers and followers.

Can I unsubscribe from "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?" at any time?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?" at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting Darby directly.

Are there any special offers or promotions included in "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?"

Yes, "Rita's Newsletter Anyone?" often includes special offers, promotions, and discounts exclusively for subscribers. These offers can save you money on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies