• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ride Needed From Airport to Sheraton

In summary, as a Pampered Chef customer, you can book a ride from the airport to the Sheraton through their transportation services. To book a ride, you can either call their customer service hotline or book online through their website, providing flight details and number of passengers. The cost of the ride will depend on distance, number of passengers, and vehicle type. Additional fees may apply for extra services, and the maximum number of passengers will vary based on the chosen vehicle.
esavvymom
Staff member
My Team Leader (soon to be Director) is looking for a ride to share from Ohare to the Sheraton on the 15th. She was trying to get something cheaper than the shuttle but easier than the train (hauling luggage, etc).

If anyone has a ride that will accommodate one more and you wouldn't mind sharing, please let me know. :D Just send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with her. I know sometimes the limo's are pretty inexpensive if split several ways...so I told her I'd see if anyone had room.

Her arrival info:
My flight on American Airlines arrives at O’Hare at 3:20 pm on Wednesday the 15th.

Thanks!

If you don't find some one here she should just head to ground transport. Chances are she will find other PC'ers and may find someone willing to share.

Is it feasible and fairly easy to hop on the train and get to the Sheraton? I doubt I'll have more than a rolling suitcase.

I'm coming in solo on Sunday and will need to find a way to the hotel. I so miss the days of when ground transport was provided by hotels.:D

No idea... here is a link to the Chicago CTA...
Deprecated Browser Error

Don't know why it says that but the link works for me...

Last edited:
I have taken the train many times. cheap and easy! Staff is very friendly. Stop and ask directions and they will tell you exactly how to get there.

Thanks Paulette for the link.....thanks pjpamchef.....i'm going to try it....I have a basic idea, and will be asking the ticket kiosks for confirmation of my mapped "route." = )

1. Can I book a ride from the airport to the Sheraton through Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef customer, you can book a ride from the airport to the Sheraton through our transportation services.

2. How do I book a ride from the airport to the Sheraton?

To book a ride, you can either call our customer service hotline at 1-800-PAMPERED or book online through our website. We will need your flight details and the number of passengers to schedule the ride.

3. How much does it cost to book a ride from the airport to the Sheraton?

The cost of the ride will depend on the distance from the airport to the Sheraton, the number of passengers, and the type of vehicle you choose. Our customer service representatives can give you a quote based on your specific needs.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for booking a ride from the airport to the Sheraton?

There may be additional fees or charges for extra services, such as car seats or luggage assistance. These fees will be discussed with you before finalizing the booking.

5. Is there a limit to the number of passengers for the ride from the airport to the Sheraton?

The maximum number of passengers for a ride from the airport to the Sheraton will depend on the type of vehicle you choose. Our customer service representatives can advise you on the best option for your group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • tarachef1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby