• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Vintage Catalogs: A Guide

In summary, the "Reviving Vintage Catalogs: A Guide" includes step-by-step instructions, tips for sourcing vintage catalogs, and creative ideas for using them in modern events. It can be used for other companies' catalogs as well. No special equipment or supplies are needed and most projects can be completed in a few hours. While the focus is on personal use, the revived catalogs can be sold as long as they are not claimed as official Pampered Chef products.
lkspeir
to stick on the cover of old catalogs?????

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to leatn how to get some FREE!

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

Looks like you were posting as I was opening my file

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would suggest using our beautiful and eye-catching logo sticker to stick on the cover of old catalogs. This will not only add a professional touch, but also showcase our brand and products to potential customers. It's a simple and effective way to revamp old catalogs and make them stand out. Let me know if you need any help with ordering the stickers or if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

Related to Reviving Vintage Catalogs: A Guide

1. What is included in the "Reviving Vintage Catalogs: A Guide"?

The guide includes step-by-step instructions on how to revive old Pampered Chef catalogs, tips for sourcing vintage catalogs, and creative ideas for incorporating them into modern parties and events.

2. Can I use this guide for other companies' vintage catalogs?

While the guide is specifically tailored for Pampered Chef catalogs, many of the techniques and ideas can be applied to other companies' vintage catalogs as well.

3. Do I need any special equipment or supplies to revive vintage catalogs?

No, the guide outlines simple and affordable techniques that can be done with basic supplies found at home or at most craft stores.

4. How long does it typically take to revive a vintage catalog?

The time it takes to revive a vintage catalog can vary depending on the condition of the catalog and the techniques used. However, most projects can be completed within a few hours.

5. Can I sell the revived vintage catalogs?

While the guide focuses on reviving vintage catalogs for personal use, you are free to sell the revived catalogs as long as you do not claim them as original or official Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kidzmom55