• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviews of the New Winter Set: Is it Worth It?

In summary, the author ordered a set of pants and jacket from Yogi and is very please with the product. The author recommends sizing down for the pants and up for the jacket.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone have this set yet? I just ordered it yesterday for our cooler winter season and was hoping to hear some + feedback that you love it!? Is the quality nice, does it fit well etc? I didn't really notice them at confrence so I didn't get a chance to check it's quality? TIA!

I would like to know too; they are CUTE & I've been debating on ordering a set!

I saw them at conference and I plan to order one.

It looks like it runs pretty true to size. I plan to order the medium pants (I mostly wear a size 8 pants - however, I'm short and I will need to put a hem in them) and I'm debating on the med or lge jacket. I tried on the med jacket at conf and it fit great. I'm debating on getting the lge so it will be comfy with a shirt on under it. They didn't have a lge to try at conf so I don't know how much bigger it is than the med.

The material was not heavy and was really very soft! I wouldn't call the red color RED. It was more of a very washed out maybe-used-to-be-reddish color. The brown was really more of a taupe-brown. I'm getting it in the brown.

HTH!
Linda

I have it and I love it!!!! However, in my opinion, they run HUGE!!!!! I had to go down two sizes. The pants are really long. And I would describe the brown as a true brown. Think brown crayon. It REALLY comfy.

I always have to hem my pants since I a a shorty! :) Hope they will shrink if they are larger than normal? I shrunk my top from Merrill as it was larger than my usual mediums and now it fits perfectly!
thanks for the feeadback! I cannot wait to receive it!

I know this is an old thread, but I ordered the red Yoga Set and it arrived today. I love it! So much that I went back and ordered the brown one, too.My thoughts on sizing: I ordered the XL, and the pants seem true to size, but the jacket seems small to me (or I've gotten MUCH bigger than I think I really am!).Anyway, thought I'd share how pleased I am with my order.

Thanks for the udate Kim! I have had mine for a few months now and love how comfy it is! Reminds me of thick thermal wear actually. Gotten a few comments on it too! ;)

I'm wearing mine now! I agree in the sizing. I have the med pants (they stretch so I probably could have gotten a small, might be snug though). But I had to send the jacket back for a Large. I am NOT a busty woman either but I do have broad shoulders.

This is a very comfortable set. I hope they announce some new colors after Leadership.

heat123 said:
Thanks for the udate Kim! I have had mine for a few months now and love how comfy it is! Reminds me of thick thermal wear actually. Gotten a few comments on it too! ;)

I agree-- "thermal" is the only word that comes to mind when I think of the fabric, but it's SO soft that I think that can't be right! LOL

pamperedlinda said:
I'm wearing mine now! I agree in the sizing. I have the med pants (they stretch so I probably could have gotten a small, might be snug though). But I had to send the jacket back for a Large. I am NOT a busty woman either but I do have broad shoulders.

This is a very comfortable set. I hope they announce some new colors after Leadership.

Ooh, so do I!!!

Is this the brown Yoga set?http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Yogi-portrait.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Is this the brown Yoga set?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Yogi-portrait.jpg
Where ya been all day KG?

Just to clarify, that is not a brown yoga set.

Cool--I have some "money" to redeem with my director and I was planning on ordering this at Leadership. Glad everyone likes it.

I have the red jacket and LOVE IT!!! I have gotten so many comments while out and about wearing that yoga jacket. I highly recommend it!

How long are the pants? I am 5'10".

letscook04 said:
How long are the pants? I am 5'10".
I was wondering that myself. I am 5'8". I just have the jacket.

pamperedlinda said:
Where ya been all day KG?

Just to clarify, that is not a brown yoga set.
Long story, but the Readers' Digest version is the kittens had surgery today and one car is in the shop, so we're down to one and I've been chauffering The Kat Lady around. So I missed all the fun today.

Colleen, I'm 5'9", and the pants are almost too long.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Long story, but the Readers' Digest version is the kittens had surgery today and one car is in the shop, so we're down to one and I've been chauffering The Kat Lady around. So I missed all the fun today.
Ahhhh how sweet of you. Hope the kitty's are doing okay - did ya neautralize them?

KimmyDarling said:
I'm 5'0" and I have the med pants and they come over my shoes, not quite dragging the ground, but obviously too long. I don't plan to hem them either.

KimmyDarling said:

Really? I have to order one for myself. :D Thanks Kim!

Related to Reviews of the New Winter Set: Is it Worth It?

1. Is the Winter Set a limited edition collection?

Yes, the Winter Set is a limited edition collection and will only be available for a limited time.

2. What items are included in the Winter Set?

The Winter Set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as a silicone spatula, cookie cutters, a mini whisk, and a snowflake-shaped baking pan.

3. Are the products in the Winter Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the Winter Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Is the Winter Set worth the price?

The value of the Winter Set depends on your personal needs and preferences. However, customers have been raving about the quality and functionality of the products in this set.

5. Can I purchase the Winter Set individually or do I have to buy the whole collection?

You can purchase the Winter Set as a complete collection or you can also buy individual items from the set separately. The choice is yours!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • DebPC