• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Sellathon with the Ultimate Kitchen Shears Upgrade

this is the first season since I have been with the company that directors didn't get their stuff first. Mine got here today too!!!The kitchen shears are a lot different. They don't seem to open any wider to me, but they are more light weight, yet seem very sturdy (if that makes sense). They will take up a lot less space in the Tool Turn About or a drawer which I like.My tool turn about appears to have oil on it. I think they lubricated the turn table. I haven't had a chance to wash it off w/409, but not sure customers will like that.The dots on the SA bowl are cute; however, some are not exactly round since they are hand painted (I assume
yellowolive5
everything is cool but the kitchen shears changed alot

My stuff should arrive tomorrow, I can't wait!

I can't wait for mine. I also order the 1st package of sample products. I went for the big one and then some individuals. I won't dear tell my DH, I am going to tell him it was all promo stuff,,hee,hee....

yellowolive5 said:
everything is cool but the kitchen shears changed alot

changed good or changed bad?

I hope the new kitchen shears open wider. I had customers complain that our old shears didn't open wide enough to cut up a chicken.

I still got nuthin'. Sometimes I hate living so close to the HO. Mine hasn't even been shipped yet.

dannyzmom said:
changed good or changed bad?

changed like they are fabric scissors not so sure how well that will go over

yellowolive5 said:
changed like they are fabric scissors not so sure how well that will go over

Hmmm...I look forward to checking them out - I still can't believe how many people have gotten their stuff already -- this is the first season since I have been with the company that directors didn't get their stuff first.

I got mine today too!!!

The kitchen shears are a lot different. They don't seem to open any wider to me, but they are more light weight, yet seem very sturdy (if that makes sense). They will take up a lot less space in the Tool Turn About or a drawer which I like.

My tool turn about appears to have oil on it. I think they lubricated the turn table. I haven't had a chance to wash it off w/409, but not sure customers will like that.

I think the dots on the SA bowl are cute; however, some are not exactly round since they are hand painted (I assume). We will have to let customers know they are hand painted. It's not really the style for my house, but I can see people really liking them. I like them better then the striped. They would draw attention for a carry-in.

I really like the tomato knife - of course haven't tried it yet, but it seems like very nice quality for the price. I think they will be a big seller along w/the new santuko (can you say stop sell - I hope not).

I thought the dots towels looked better in the catalog then in person, but again, they don't match my decor.

Now my favorite - the triffle bowl! It is really nice, but a little smaller then I thought it would be (not much). The only thing I noticed was the "Use and Care" instructions state the guarantee is 1 year and the mini catalog states the guarantee is 5 years. I'm not sure which is correct. If the catalogs state 5 years I think they should honor that. I'm going to be pushing to sell a lot of these especially since they are made in the USA :)! I'm going to email the HO on this one.

The oven mitt is very nice just like the old ones. I really like the color to blend w/the cranberry stones since they match my kitchen. They also will not get a dirty.

The Adjustable Measuring Spoon is really cool!! Not sure about the size on it yet since you wouldn't be able to scoop out from seasonings. I will have to try it out. I think the cup size would be more popular. I think these will be popular as well.

I like the handle on the new vegetable peeler, much more comfortable.

Now I can't wait to get my change over kit!!! I was hoping I would get it before my products.

Have fun everyone when you get yours!

As far as the warrantee goes...isn't it everything in the catalog is 1 year unless is specifically states a number. In that case I would assume it was more than 1 year.

Everything in the catalog has a number next to it (in the circle) even the 1 year guarantees.

"I really like the tomato knife - of course haven't tried it yet, but it seems like very nice quality for the price. I think they will be a big seller along w/the new santuko (can you say stop sell - I hope not)."

Hmm I was wondering about these new knives being GREEN on the actual blade or was that just the green cover for them that I saw? If a green blade I was worried paint would chip eventually? In anycase I cannot wait to order my sample pack!

The blade is, in fact, green. I'm still on the fence about those knives...

dannyzmom said:
Hmmm...I look forward to checking them out - I still can't believe how many people have gotten their stuff already -- this is the first season since I have been with the company that directors didn't get their stuff first.
I think its because of the new shipper. They haven't adjusted yet for the timing. I'm happy for all the consultants who have their things already but it is supposed to be a director perk to get the products first.

Okay, as far as the kitchen shears go..... I didn't think I was going to like them, and I was like hmmmmm..... when I first opened them, but then I was trimming fat off of my steaks tonight and naturally reached over for my current white one, and used it for a few snips and then I remembered my new ones and I got those and tried them and holy cow!!!:eek: They are good! They are very sharp and cut through the meat even better than our current shears!!!! I am a new fan! I do like them after all. I kept going back and forth between the two types and I do believe the new ones are sharper, and my white shears are new, within the last 6 months! So, they are cool!;) :D

The new core & more needs a cover on the more end oh my gosh it is sharp sliced my finger taking it out of the dishwasher

Teresa

Teresa Lynn said:
The new core & more needs a cover on the more end oh my gosh it is sharp sliced my finger taking it out of the dishwasher

Teresa

Oh great! Thanks for the heads up!;)

Related to Revamp Your Sellathon with the Ultimate Kitchen Shears Upgrade

1. What is "Got My Sellathon Stuff"?

Got My Sellathon Stuff is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling products to help boost sales and grow your business.

2. How do I access "Got My Sellathon Stuff"?

To access Got My Sellathon Stuff, log in to your consultant account on our website. Under the "Resources" tab, click on "Sellathon" and you will find all the available deals and promotions.

3. Can I share the Sellathon deals with my customers?

Yes, you can share the Sellathon deals with your customers. However, these deals are exclusive to consultants and are only available for a limited time, so make sure to let your customers know that they need to act fast to take advantage of the discounts.

4. Can I combine Sellathon deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, Sellathon deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are already heavily discounted and are meant to be used as standalone offers to help boost your sales.

5. How often does "Got My Sellathon Stuff" get updated?

New Sellathon deals are added every month, so make sure to check back regularly to see what new products are on sale. The deals are only available for a limited time, so don't miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of these exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ksmedic