1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Return address

1. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

Please help, I have looked every where. I can't find the address to send your returns to. I sure someone on here has it. help

Oct 31, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
    Return Goods Department
    180 Meadow Rd.
    Addison, IL 60101-1411

I have this saved as a word doc on my computer so I can just print it out and tape it on as a mailing label. that way I don't have to search for it all the time either. :)

Oct 31, 2009
  3. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks so much Deb!!

Oct 31, 2009
  4. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

I hope this address is still valid. . .how did you find it? I've been checking (online and in my materials) all the places that make sense to me and I've found nothing.

Apr 10, 2010
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's still valid Jeanine.

Very frustrating that the only way to get the returns address is to call, and request a return. It's not posted any place.

I saved it to a word doc. so I'd have it for customers, etc....

Apr 10, 2010
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

They do that so that a reference number is generated before the return is mailed out. It makes for a much more efficient process.

Apr 10, 2010
  7. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Okay, that makes sense.

Still, I would have guessed it was posted somewhere for Consultants to see. Would she have made sure I had the address if I was a customer calling in? I didn't ask the customer service rep because I figured it was on the contact information page and she didn't ask me if I had the address. Kind of weird.

Apr 10, 2010
Have something to add?