• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Find Address for Returns

In summary, to find the address for returns, visit the website's "Contact Us" page or contact customer service. It is recommended to include a return label with your package for easy processing. Most products have a 30-day return policy, but check the website or contact customer service for specific items. Items purchased as gifts can be returned, but refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. If the item is damaged or defective, contact customer service for a prepaid return label and assistance with the return process.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Please help, I have looked every where. I can't find the address to send your returns to. I sure someone on here has it. help

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101-1411I have this saved as a word doc on my computer so I can just print it out and tape it on as a mailing label. that way I don't have to search for it all the time either. :)

Thanks so much Deb!!

I hope this address is still valid. . .how did you find it? I've been checking (online and in my materials) all the places that make sense to me and I've found nothing.

chefjeanine said:
I hope this address is still valid. . .how did you find it? I've been checking (online and in my materials) all the places that make sense to me and I've found nothing.

It's still valid Jeanine.

Very frustrating that the only way to get the returns address is to call, and request a return. It's not posted any place.

I saved it to a word doc. so I'd have it for customers, etc....

They do that so that a reference number is generated before the return is mailed out. It makes for a much more efficient process.

BethCooks4U said:
They do that so that a reference number is generated before the return is mailed out. It makes for a much more efficient process.

Okay, that makes sense.

Still, I would have guessed it was posted somewhere for Consultants to see. Would she have made sure I had the address if I was a customer calling in? I didn't ask the customer service rep because I figured it was on the contact information page and she didn't ask me if I had the address. Kind of weird.

1. How do I find the address for returns?

To find the address for returns, you can visit our website and go to the "Contact Us" page. From there, you can select the option for returns and our address will be listed. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Do I need to include a return label with my package?

Yes, we highly recommend including a return label with your package to ensure easy and efficient processing of your return. You can print a return label from our website or request one from our customer service team.

3. Is there a time limit for returns?

We have a 30-day return policy for most of our products. However, certain items may have different return policies. Please refer to our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I return an item that was purchased as a gift?

Yes, you can return an item that was purchased as a gift. However, the refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase. If you do not have the receipt, we can provide store credit for the current selling price of the item.

5. What should I do if I receive a damaged or defective item?

If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will provide a prepaid return label and assist you with the return process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef