• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring From Pampered Chef Have Lots to Sell!!

In summary, all of the prices are negotiable, and do not include shipping. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am retiring and have lots to get rid of!! All prices are negotiable and do not include shipping! If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask. Help Whip Cancer Dots Coffee and More Mug and Plate-used - $20Heart Dish (retired) - $5(2) Small Square bowls (tiles design – retired) used - $8 each(1) Small Square bowl Help Whip Cancer pink - used - $8Help Whip Cancer Pink and white dots three in one bowl (used) - $20Large Square Plate – Cranberry rimmed (retired) used - $12NIB (2) sets Pink and White Dots martini glasses (retired) - $20 each setNIB Outdoor Caddy - $6NIB Food Holder (for microplane grater) - $5NIB Drink Rimmer Set (retired) - $6Paisley Picnic Basket (never used) - $30(2) Paisley Insulated Totes (1 NIP) neither one ever used- $20 eachTool Turnabout Tote (used) - $15.00Knife Tote (pockets for each of your forged cutlery knives and folds in half with a handle) used - $20(2) Paisley Beverage Coolers (1 NIP) - $10 each(2) Black and Chevron Beverage Coolers (1 NIP) - $10 eachNIB Bevs to Go Bottle Bag - $6Flan Pan Set (never used) - $8NIB Grill Press - $20NIB Dots Beverage Glasses small (set of 4)- $20NIB Colander Set - $20NIP BBQ Turner - $10Small Microcooker (cobalt)(never used) - $6NIB 2 Quart Rock Crock - $45NIP Medium Cutting Board with Juice Wells - $8NIB Nourish soup bowl - $5NIB Garden Trowel - $15NIB Garden Cultivator - $15NIP V Shaped Cutter - $6NIP Cord Wrap - $5NIP Scoop Loop - $5NIP Scoop and Spear - $5NIP (2) Ice Cream Scoop - $8 eachSmall Batter Bowl with Pink Help Whip Cancer lid (never used) - $12Black suede feel carry bags (for shows, I used them to carry cookware pieces in) These were never used.(1) large - $6 (1) small - $3NIP Super Swat - $5Rolling Bag (used) - $45NIP Flexible Openers - $5NIP Pasta Fork - $8NIP Grill Brush - $10Old Style Small Bowl Caddy - $10Old Style Catalog Tote - $20Current New Consultant Bag (earned) - $30NIP Old Style New Consultant Bag - $25

• All of the items listed below have sold thanks!
Let me know if you are interested in anything I have left.
  • NIB Outdoor Caddy - $6
  • Paisley Insulated Totes (1 NIP) $20
  • Knife Tote (pockets for each of your forged cutlery knives and folds in half with a handle) used - $20
  • Paisley Beverage Coolers (1 NIP) - $10
  • Black and Chevron Beverage Coolers (1 NIP) - $10 each
  • NIB Bevs to Go Bottle Bag - $6
  • Flan Pan Set (never used) - $8
  • NIB Colander Set - $20
  • NIP BBQ Turner - $10
  • NIP Medium Cutting Board with Juice Wells - $8
  • NIP V Shaped Cutter - $6
  • NIP Cord Wrap - $5
  • NIP Scoop Loop - $5
  • NIP Scoop and Spear - $5
  • (2) NIP Ice Cream Scoop - $8 each
  • NIP Flexible Openers - $5
  • NIP Pasta Fork - $8
  • NIP Grill Brush - $10
  • Drink rimmer set $6
  • All the labels, postcards, etc. $?
  • Pampered Chef ribbon bag $8?

chezshelly said:
  • NIB Outdoor Caddy - $6
  • Knife Tote (pockets for each of your forged cutlery knives and folds in half with a handle) used - $20
  • NIB Colander Set - $20
  • NIP BBQ Turner - $10
  • NIP Cord Wrap - $5
  • NIP Scoop Loop - $5
  • NIP Pasta Fork - $8
  • NIP Grill Brush - $10
  • Drink rimmer set $6
chezshelly said:
  • NIB Outdoor Caddy - $6
  • NIB Colander Set - $20
  • NIP BBQ Turner - $10
  • NIP Cord Wrap - $5
  • NIP Scoop Loop - $5
  • NIP Pasta Fork - $8
  • NIP Grill Brush - $10
  • Drink rimmer set $6
Dou you have the picnic basket for sale?

chezshelly said:
Paisley Picnic Basket (never used) - $30
do you still have this item for sale?

Yes I still have it available.

I will buy it

Ok if you will send me your address and email address I'll get an amount for you with shipping and send you an invoice.

Here is the updated list of items still available. If you want to see pictures let me know. Also prices are negotiable so make me an offer. I am ready to get rid of everything!!!Help Whip Cancer Dots Coffee and More Mug and Plate-used - $20Heart Dish (retired) - $5(2) Small Square bowls (tiles design – retired) used - $8 each(1) Small Square bowl Help Whip Cancer pink - used - $8Help Whip Cancer Pink and white dots three in one bowl (used) - $20Large Square Plate – Cranberry rimmed (retired) used - $12NIB (2) sets Pink and White Dots martini glasses (retired) - $20 each setNIB Food Holder (for microplane grater) - $5Paisley Insulated Tote never used- $20Tool Turnabout Tote (used) - $15.00Paisley Beverage Coolers New never used - $10Black and Chevron lunch tote New never used - $8 NIB Grill Press - $20NIB Dots Beverage Glasses small (set of 4)- $20Small Microcooker (cobalt)(never used) - $6NIB 2 Quart Rock Crock - $45NIB Nourish soup bowl - $5NIB Garden Trowel - $15NIB Garden Cultivator - $15Small Batter Bowl with Pink Help Whip Cancer lid (never used) - $12Black suede feel carry bags (for shows, I used them to carry cookware pieces in) These were never used.(1) large - $6 (1) small - $3NIP Super Swat - $5Rolling Bag (used) - $45Old Style Small Bowl Caddy - $10Old Style Catalog Tote - $20Current New Consultant Bag (earned) - $30NIP Old Style New Consultant Bag - $25

I have a discontinued picnic basket for sale. Only used for demo. $30 + shipping

The Rock Crock is no longer available.

The super swat is no longer available.

The heart dish and the Help Whip Cancer tri bowl is no longer available.

Small batter bowl with pink lid has sold

If you still have the rolling bag, could you email me a pic please and details? [email protected]

i will buy both your ice cream scoops if you have them.

I'm sorry, as noted in a previous post, both of the ice cream scoops are sold. Thanks for the inquiry.

Here is an updated list of items still available. The Rolling Bag has sale pending......Help Whip Cancer Dots Coffee and More Mug and Plate-used - $20(2) Small Square bowls (tiles design – retired) used - $8 each(1) Small Square bowl Help Whip Cancer pink - used - $8Large Square Plate – Cranberry rimmed (retired) used - $12NIB (2) sets Pink and White Dots martini glasses (retired) - $15 each setTool Turnabout Tote (used) - $15.00Black and Chevron lunch tote New never used - $8Paisley and Dot lunch tote New never used - $8NIB Dots Beverage Glasses small (set of 4)- $20NIB Nourish soup bowl - $5NIB Garden Trowel - $15NIB Garden Cultivator - $15Black suede feel carry bags (for shows, I used them to carry cookware pieces in) These were never used.(1) large - $6 (1) small - $3Rolling Bag (used) - $45Old Style Small Bowl Caddy - $10Old Style Catalog Tote - $20Current New Consultant Bag (earned) - $30NIP Old Style New Consultant Bag - $25

I would like all of your Help Whip Cancer items. How much would that be with shipping to 13607? The used items do not have any chips in them, correct? Just asking as I have a table in October and I usually "repackage" the items with candy or something in them.

So you want all of these items?Help Whip Cancer Dots Coffee and More Mug and Plate-used - $20(1) Small Square bowl Help Whip Cancer pink - used - $8NIB (2) sets Pink and White Dots martini glasses (retired) - $15 each setAll of the items are in great shape with no chips or cracks at all? I can figure a price with shipping and let you I know.

The small dots beverage glasses have sold.

baychef said:
I would like all of your Help Whip Cancer items. How much would that be with shipping to 13607? The used items do not have any chips in them, correct? Just asking as I have a table in October and I usually "repackage" the items with candy or something in them.
It looks like shipping is going to be about $28.00. So the total would be $86.00. I can have it ready to ship quickly. Do you have Google wallet? I would really like payment that way, if possible, because there are no fees. Just let me know, thanks!!

I have Pay Pal.

Ok. My PayPal email is [email protected]. Do you want me to email you an invoice?If so I need your email address please.What is your mailing address?Thanks!

baychef said:
Just checking to see if you are still interested I'm the Help Whip Cancer items? Thanks!

chezshelly said:
The rolling bag has sold thanks.
I got my rolling bag today!!!! Thank you very much, I love it!!!!

chezshelly said:
  • NIB Outdoor Caddy - $6
  • NIB Colander Set - $20
  • NIP BBQ Turner - $10
  • NIP Cord Wrap - $5
  • NIP Scoop Loop - $5
  • NIP Pasta Fork - $8
  • NIP Grill Brush - $10
  • Drink rimmer set $6

I will buy the small microcooker & super swat. Please

Still available?

I'm sorry they have both sold.

I'm sorry they aren't.

Michelle Hebert-Voudren said:
I got my rolling bag today!!!! Thank you very much, I love it!!!!

Shelly,
I am so sad! My nephew broke the handle on my rolling bag! My back and I were looking it! I did Gorilla Glue it! Fingers crossed it holds! I will know on Saturday, I have a vendor event!

Michelle, I think we have another one in the attic my husband kept for parts if you are interested in it? I can have him look and you can let me know......I don't even know how much to ask. I will let you know what I find out.

chezshelly said:
Michelle, I think we have another one in the attic my husband kept for parts if you are interested in it? I can have him look and you can let me know......I don't even know how much to ask. I will let you know what I find out.
Shelly, my husband and I gorilla glued the handle, wrapped it in zipties, wrapped it with duct tape (Red Sox of course), then wrapped it in black electrical tape! Ingunity of a Yank! If it doesn't hold I will email you! You are so sweet, thank you! I hope you are loving retirement!☺

Hello! I know it's been months, but do you still have the large square cranberry platter available?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies