• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Products Thread Spinoff

In summary, the "Retired Products Thread Spinoff" is a section on the website that provides information and updates on discontinued or no longer available products. It is updated once a month, but may be updated more frequently for major changes. Retired products cannot be purchased, but similar or updated versions may be available. Customers may be eligible for a refund if they purchased a retired product within the last 30 days. The company tries to notify customers in advance of product retirements through their newsletter and social media.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
What product(s) would you like to see come out of retirement?

Valtrompia Bread Tube
6 Mini Bundt Cake Pan
Pampered Chef Stone holder
Recipe Box

Stone holder
Cherry pitter---only b/c I have people ask for them this time of year!!
Toaster tongs

tea
unglazed deep dish baker
rectangle lid/bowl
deep dish baker lid/bowl

pamperedlinda said:
Guacamole mix

I don't remember this?

I used to sell a lot of Deep Dish Bakers. Featured that in a lot of my show recipes.

Cherry Pitter

The stone rack was on the outlet the other day.
I'd like some more chilzene-type bowls.

yankeeinontario said:
Cook's tools!

Oh yeah, I have many customers ask when these are returning.

Chef's Tools
Stoneware bowl (I get a LOT of requests for these.)
The cake tester is a HWC product every year. Oh and PLEASE can we get a meat thermometer THAT WORKS?

Oh and PLEASE can we get a meat thermometer THAT WORKS?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to go back to the old one - the digital one does NOT hold up and with a one year warranty is too expensive.

I tried to use it on chicken off the grill. As always, by the time it climbed to temp it had cooled. It was easier to cut into the chicken and look!

1. What is the "Retired Products Thread Spinoff"?

The "Retired Products Thread Spinoff" is a section on our website where customers can find information and updates on products that have been discontinued or are no longer available for purchase.

2. How often is the "Retired Products Thread Spinoff" updated?

The "Retired Products Thread Spinoff" is updated on a regular basis, usually once a month. However, if there are major changes or updates to retired products, it may be updated more frequently.

3. Can I still purchase a retired product?

Unfortunately, retired products are no longer available for purchase. However, we often have similar or updated versions of retired products available for purchase.

4. Can I get a refund for a retired product?

If you have purchased a retired product within the last 30 days, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. How can I find out if a product is going to be retired?

We do our best to notify customers in advance if a product is going to be retired. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media for updates on product retirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Wright
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies