• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restaurant Product Warranties: Are They Void?

In summary, a restaurant product warranty typically covers defects in materials or workmanship of the product and will cover the cost of repair or replacement if the product fails due to these issues. However, the warranty may be void if the product is misused or not properly maintained. Normal wear and tear is not typically covered, but may be if it is due to a manufacturing defect. The transferability and length of the warranty also depend on the specific terms and conditions set by the manufacturer.
Kristina21
If we sell products to a restaurant...are the warranties void?

I think so... don't most of the cards say the warranty applies "for non-commercial use"? Check P&P on CC... should spell it out there.

Hmm, not sure. On CC I can only find.....

From time to time, a customer may wish to purchase a large quantity (more than 50) of a single item from our line. Or, a customer may want to purchase PC products for commercial use, such as in commercial kitchens (restaurants, institutions), as gifts to customers (real estate agents, car dealers etc.) or as marketing promotions (sweepstakes, gifts with purchase etc.). Should you encounter such an opportunity, contact Support Services for the guidelines on such orders.

Hmmm..........

kcjodih said:
Hmm, not sure. On CC I can only find.....

From time to time, a customer may wish to purchase a large quantity (more than 50) of a single item from our line. Or, a customer may want to purchase PC products for commercial use, such as in commercial kitchens (restaurants, institutions), as gifts to customers (real estate agents, car dealers etc.) or as marketing promotions (sweepstakes, gifts with purchase etc.). Should you encounter such an opportunity, contact Support Services for the guidelines on such orders.

Hmmm..........

Oh! I'm glad you found that...I wonder why more then 50 is a big deal though?

more than 50 looks suspicious, because the quantities are large enough they could be for resale.

chefann said:
more than 50 looks suspicious, because the quantities are large enough they could be for resale.

Oh I get it! Ann what would we do with out you??

Related to Restaurant Product Warranties: Are They Void?

1. What does a restaurant product warranty cover?

A restaurant product warranty typically covers defects in materials or workmanship of the product. This means that if the product fails due to a manufacturing issue or faulty materials, the warranty will cover the cost of repair or replacement.

2. Are there any situations where a restaurant product warranty would be void?

Yes, there are a few situations where a restaurant product warranty may be void. These include misuse or abuse of the product, using the product for a purpose it was not intended for, and not properly maintaining the product according to the manufacturer's instructions.

3. Does the warranty cover normal wear and tear?

No, a restaurant product warranty typically does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. This includes damage that occurs from regular use over time, such as scratches or dents. However, if the wear and tear is due to a manufacturing defect, it may be covered under the warranty.

4. Can a restaurant product warranty be transferred to a new owner?

This depends on the specific warranty and manufacturer. Some warranties are transferable to a new owner, while others are only valid for the original purchaser. It's important to read the warranty terms and conditions to determine if it can be transferred.

5. How long does a restaurant product warranty last?

The length of a restaurant product warranty varies depending on the manufacturer and type of product. Some warranties may only last for a few months, while others can last for several years. It's important to check the warranty information before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • 4kids4me
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • KBPC09