• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving "Orders on Hold" Question?

In summary, an order may be placed on hold for various reasons, such as payment issues, fraud alerts, or missing information. The length of time an order is on hold can vary and changes cannot typically be made while it is on hold. There may also be a delay in delivery, but it may still be possible to cancel the order. Our team will work to resolve the issue and keep the customer updated.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Hi,

I just got an email that the last show that I submitted was put on hold because of a credit card. I haven't had any go "on hold" since they changed the way they resolve things.

She is going to put a check in the mail to me, and I will just use my P. Chef debit card.

When I hit the link to resolve the issue, I choose the option of P. Chef debit card. Then to the right, is the blanks to put in a new card.

My question is, once I click P. Chef debit card, do I just hit submit? Is there anything else I need to do? There is no exp. date or anything on the card.

Thanks,
Tracy

Yep- you should be OK!

Thanks. After I hit submit, it did ask me for the number and the name on the card. So I had to dig up my card.

So, hopefully, we are good.

Tracy

Related to Resolving "Orders on Hold" Question?

1. Why is my order on hold?

There are several reasons why an order may be placed on hold, such as an issue with payment, a potential fraud alert, or missing information. Our team is working to resolve the issue and will contact you if any further action is needed.

2. How long will my order be on hold?

The length of time an order is on hold can vary depending on the specific issue. Our team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will provide updates if there are any delays.

3. Can I still make changes to my order while it is on hold?

In most cases, changes cannot be made to an order while it is on hold. However, if you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you.

4. Will my order still be delivered on time?

If your order is on hold, there may be a delay in delivery. Our team will work to resolve the issue and get your order to you as soon as possible. If there will be a significant delay, we will contact you with more information.

5. Can I cancel my order if it is on hold?

If your order is on hold, it may still be possible to cancel it. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies