• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolve Agreement Submission Issues | Urgent Help Needed | December 1st Update

In summary, Sandra was told that she needs to make a payment by Friday in order to avoid being withdrawn from her agreement, and that she has until January to do so. However, she has not been able to make the payment, and her excitement over the kit is waning. Her upline has suggested that she contact her sales manager and consultant career solutions, as well as contacting the HO, in order to get the situation resolved.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I submitted an agreement on December 1st. Well, it didn't go through. There were issues with her payment. However, she's been talking with the HO and they were supposed to get back with her last week, Friday. They still haven't. I'm afraid she's losing interest!! Her friend paid for her kit. The card didn't go through. There is nothing wrong with the card, so we thought it was because the shipment address and billing address were different.

You upper level Directors with ins at HO might know who I should contact to fix this. Is there any magical phone number I need to call to sort this out? I spoke with her last night and her excitement is waning and she is getting frustated with HO!

I would call your upline, your sales manager, and then consultant career solutions.
Keep at it! I also, would handle it for her and staRT HER TRAINING. LEND HER YOUR HANDBOOK, DVD'S ETC. TO HELP GET HER GOING.

oops, caps lock

Check your in box-for pm in's!!

Checking my box now! Thanks you guys!

Koolotus said:
I would call your upline, your sales manager, and then consultant career solutions.
Keep at it! I also, would handle it for her and staRT HER TRAINING. LEND HER YOUR HANDBOOK, DVD'S ETC. TO HELP GET HER GOING.

oops, caps lock

She has her Quick Start Box, but from speaking with her I don't think she's even opened it yet. I've tried to impress upon her the importance of getting going even without the products.

I was in the middle of typing up an email to one of the people on Morfia's list when HO called me. From their pov she needed to call them back and hasn't. She has until Friday to make payment before they withdraw her agreement. I hope we get this worked out today! She used $100 kit credit so it is only about $60 for her kit. I'll pay for it if she gives me the cash. She doesn't have a cc.

Good luck!

Keep us posted Sandra! Good luck!

Good news, I think! I just got an email that says "New Consultant Awards Achievement" Congratulations Julie X has joined your cluster!

So, I guess she was able to make the payment. That is a relief. The IPT isn't updated yet, so I won't know for sure for awhile. What sucks is that without $4k in sales I will STILL enter re-promotion!! That really stinks. I finally have the 5 I need, but my sales aren't there. So, next month I have to recruit 2 new consultants and they have to qualify. Which I hope isn't a problem, since I have about 8 who told me they want to sign in January. It is just nervewrecking! I cannot wait to get it back and be in good graces.

Sandra, you'll get the boost you need at Leadership and be on your way!!!!

Related to Resolve Agreement Submission Issues | Urgent Help Needed | December 1st Update

1. Why am I receiving a "Resolve Agreement Submission Issues" error when trying to submit my agreement?

This error typically occurs when there are missing or incorrect fields in your agreement submission. Please double check all required fields and ensure they are filled out accurately. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How urgent is the "Urgent Help Needed" portion of the message?

The urgent help needed message is meant to indicate the time sensitivity of the issue at hand. It is important to address any agreement submission issues promptly to avoid delays in processing.

3. What is the December 1st update referenced in the message?

The December 1st update is a recent software update that may have caused some changes or issues with the agreement submission process. Our team is working diligently to resolve any issues and ensure a smooth submission process.

4. Can I still submit my agreement even though I received this error message?

It is recommended to address and resolve any agreement submission issues before attempting to submit your agreement. If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to prevent these types of errors in the future?

To prevent agreement submission issues, it is important to carefully review all required fields and ensure they are filled out accurately. It may also be helpful to regularly update your software and check for any updates or changes that may affect the submission process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies