• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Replacement Shopping Success: No More Stop-Sells!

In summary, PC is replacing all of the sheet pans that were sold. Consultants can order one each at 40% off if they want.
DebPC
Staff member
Got my replacement ones over the weekend. I got 2 small ones and 1 big one which I think is right- I did qualify for some level of freebies too. Glad to have that behind us. I love having no stop sells.

Still waiting on mine.

Can't wait til mine arrive!

Mine aren't here either (2 med & 1 lg). I called yesterday and they said mine weren't even shipped yet but should be by the end of the month. That contradicts what they said in Friday's email.

Oh, well...

I just got mine that I earned as a Consultant in the SAT. I haven't received the ones from my director pack that I got for promoting last month.

I got 2 mediums and 1 large last week. (I earned the medium in SAT)

Thanks- couldn't remember if I was supposed to get 3 or 4.

I don't think mine have shipped yet either. I was wondering when we were supposed to be getting them.

pamperedlinda said:
I just got mine that I earned as a Consultant in the SAT. I haven't received the ones from my director pack that I got for promoting last month.

oops, I was wrong. I did get them in my new director pack. I'm assuming they are the new ones?

I haven't gotten any of mine. :( I should check to see if they even shipped. Hmmmm

pamperedbecky said:
I haven't gotten any of mine. :( I should check to see if they even shipped. Hmmmm

Mine have not arrived and I just checked - they've not yet chipped. I am expecting my ones that I earned thru Sell-a-Thon and thru the Director's Benefits Package.
I still can't believe PC is replacing all of them - what an amazingly thorough company we work for!

dannyzmom said:
Mine have not arrived and I just checked - they've not yet chipped. I am expecting my ones that I earned thru Sell-a-Thon and thru the Director's Benefits Package.
I still can't believe PC is replacing all of them - what an amazingly thorough company we work for!

AND they're making them available for kit enhancement! Consultants can order one each at 40% off if they want - it's in the NewsWire!

My replacement sheet pans arrived today! And they shipped them in a box so they didn't get banged up :)

I still am so amazed that PC sent replacements out to everyone!

Mine came yesterday and in a box too. There was nothing but the plastic between them so one has a few scratches but not worth calling about.

I just wish they has changed something about them so it's obvious which were the old ones - I compared mine and can't see any difference except a tiny number near the logo. I just have a nightmare about someone trying to exchange the old one claiming it's the newer one...

I got mine today! All 3 of them!! Yeah!

Now I have to find a reason to use it. I am so indoctrinated into using stones (since 1983!).

I took one to my show last night and no one even looked twice at it - oh well, others wil be thrilled!

MY DH roasts potatoes on it all the time...

We're going to try the swiss chicken recipe tomorrow (it came with the med pan). I may try the almond cherry roll as well (the large pan's recipe)

I got mine yesterday or the day before. I use the medium one quite regularly for pizza bagels and french bread pizzas for lunch. :)

DebbieJ said:
I got mine yesterday or the day before. I use the medium one quite regularly for pizza bagels and french bread pizzas for lunch. :)
I would use a stone for that. I NEVER reach for a sheet pan at all - I still have an old one that I kept "just in case" but haven't used in years (tossing it now). This is gonna be hard.

I do say at my shows (now that we can sell them) that the sheet pans are great for a lot of things, especially if you want to broil.

I finially got mine. I did use one of my old ones to transport 48 smores to my sons school last week. Guess that really doesn't count.

Related to Replacement Shopping Success: No More Stop-Sells!

1. What is "Replacement Shopping Success"?

"Replacement Shopping Success" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily find and purchase replacement parts for their Pampered Chef products. It eliminates the hassle of having to search for replacement parts on your own and ensures that your products will continue to function properly.

2. How do I know if a replacement part is available for my product?

You can check if a replacement part is available by visiting our website and searching for the specific product. If a replacement part is available, it will be listed under the product's page.

3. How do I purchase a replacement part?

To purchase a replacement part, simply add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You can also call our customer service hotline and place an order over the phone.

4. What if the replacement part I need is not available?

If the replacement part you need is not available, you can contact our customer service team and they will assist you in finding a suitable solution. This may include providing a similar replacement part or offering a refund or exchange.

5. Is there a warranty on replacement parts?

Yes, all replacement parts purchased through the Replacement Shopping Success program come with a one-year warranty. If the replacement part becomes defective within one year of purchase, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Admin Greg