• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success: From 5 Active Team Members to 7 in One Morning!

In summary, the "Success: From 5 Active Team Members to 7 in One Morning!" program is a training and coaching program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants looking to grow their teams and achieve success. Any consultant with 5 active team members can participate and the program provides training and tools for recruiting and retaining new team members. It runs for 12 weeks and has a one-time fee.
frozenchef
Gold Member
After having a team of over 15 and never having the right ones active for the past two years (and being a consultant for 3 1/2 years), with the new career plan I went from having 5 active to 7 this morning!!! I almost choked on my donut when I saw it! :) Dialed my husband quicker than I could finish chewing the donut :)
Shopping for a dress to wear to walk across the stage in July!

congrats!!!... I need 1 more and I'll make DIR....

Congrats!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to see you walk.

AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait tilll the next meeting so we can all celebrate!!!!

Congrats!! That's excellent!! Will be cheering you as you walk the stage!! WAHOOOO!!!!

Way To Go!! CONGRATS!!!! :D :D :D
I'll be walking with you!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

YAY!!! Congrats!!! I have the active ones all I need now is the sales keeping my fingers crossed!

Congratulations!

hOORAY FOR YOU! hOPING i CAN JOIN YA! :)

WooHoo! A big Congratulations to you!!!

Thanks everyone!

Way to go aimmee!!!

It's always so much fun to yell and scream WAHOOOOO for people we "know" when they're walking! Congrats to all!

What is the "Success: From 5 Active Team Members to 7 in One Morning!" program?

The "Success: From 5 Active Team Members to 7 in One Morning!" program is a training and coaching program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their teams and achieve success in their business.

Who is eligible to participate in this program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who currently has 5 active team members and is looking to grow their team to 7 members can participate in this program.

How does this program help me grow my team?

The program provides consultants with training and tools to help them recruit and retain new team members. It also offers coaching and support to help consultants overcome any obstacles they may face in growing their team.

How long is the program?

The program runs for 12 weeks, with weekly training sessions and ongoing support from a dedicated coach.

Is there a cost to participate in this program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to participate in the program. However, the investment is minimal compared to the potential growth and success it can bring to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • peichef