• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Lids for 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers: Brown to Black?

In summary, the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers have different dimensions, with the 1 Qt having a diameter of 6.25 inches and a height of 3.5 inches, and the 2 Qt having a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4 inches. The replacement lids for these cookers are not interchangeable and cannot be used in the oven or on the stovetop. They are made of durable, microwave-safe plastic and are available in both brown and black colors.
PCSarahjm
I have a customer that needs new lids for the 1 and 2 qt micro cookers. They are listed on the replacement order form but hers are brown and the replacements are black. So will these work did they just change the color not the style?

They will fit just fine. I mix mine up all the time

Not doubting Shana. But I would call HO to make sure b/c you CANNOT send anything back that you order off Replacement. And make sure the host wants two different colors. I don't want you to get stuck with something your customer does not want. I have ordered off the Replacement before thinking it would work and I got stuck with the part. Thankfully, it was only a $2 item. That taught me to make sure before I ordered again.

What are the dimensions of the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers?

The 1 Qt Micro Cooker has a diameter of 6.25 inches and a height of 3.5 inches. The 2 Qt Micro Cooker has a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4 inches.

Are the replacement lids interchangeable between the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers?

No, the lids are not interchangeable between the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers. Each lid is specifically designed to fit its corresponding size cooker.

Can the lids be used in the oven or on the stovetop?

No, the replacement lids for the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers are not safe to use in the oven or on the stovetop. They are only intended for use in the microwave.

What is the material of the replacement lids?

The replacement lids for the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers are made of durable plastic that is microwave safe.

Do the replacement lids come in different colors?

Yes, the replacement lids for the 1 and 2 Qt Micro Cookers are available in both brown and black colors. Choose the color that best matches your existing cookers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefClairissa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefLAM