• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replaced my Broken Bar Pan: BLT Disaster Averted!

In summary, the speaker shares their disappointment after a piece of their large bar pan broke off while cooking bacon for BLT's. They suspect another stone in the cabinet caused the damage and are now in the process of ordering a new one. Others chime in with similar experiences, suggesting taking advantage of the warranty or using pot protectors to prevent future damage. The conversation ends with a suggestion for a therapy session for those who have broken stoneware.
lacychef
so sad....went to get my large bar pan out to cook bacon for BLT's....and a piece of it broke off:cry: Another stone must have bumped it hard in the cabinet. It was sooo nice & seasoned too:cry: OK, done whining, now I need to go order a new one & start over!

:( That really bites. I'll probably cry the day I break a peice of stoneware!

I know! And it had become my best-seasoned stone too---go figure!

I have a medium bar pan that I have had longer than any other stone. I would be really sad if I lost it. I've been taking it to my shows though because it's my smallest peice of stoneware and every tells me it looks really loved.

Awwwhh man that sucks! :( I'd hate to see my most seasoned stone broken!

I guess that's one reason why they are selling those Pot Protectors! They are great between the stoneware!

lacychef said:
so sad....went to get my large bar pan out to cook bacon for BLT's....and a piece of it broke off:cry: Another stone must have bumped it hard in the cabinet. It was sooo nice & seasoned too:cry: OK, done whining, now I need to go order a new one & start over!

I broke mine last week. Do an adjustmet if it is still under warranty! You do not have to buy a new one. And I only had to send a piece of it back not the whole thing.

I'm pretty sure I've had it for about 5 years at least.

lacychef said:

That bites!!! Bummer! I hate breaking stoneware especially well seasoned stones. We might have to come up with a therapy session designed for all those who have broken stoneware! :D

1. What should I do if I accidentally break my bar pan from Pampered Chef?

If you accidentally break your bar pan, don't worry! Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. Simply contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement.

2. Can I still use my bar pan if it has a crack or chip?

We recommend not using your bar pan if it has a crack or chip, as it may affect the cooking performance and could potentially cause further damage. Contact our customer service team for a replacement.

3. How do I properly care for my bar pan to prevent it from breaking?

To prevent your bar pan from breaking, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water and avoiding sudden temperature changes. Also, be sure to never use metal utensils on the surface of the pan.

4. I purchased my bar pan from a different retailer, can I still get a replacement?

Unfortunately, our warranty only applies to purchases made directly from Pampered Chef. If you purchased your bar pan from a different retailer, please contact them for their return and exchange policy.

5. Can I use my bar pan in the oven and on the stovetop?

No, our bar pan is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is safe to use in the oven and microwave, but do not use it under the broiler or on the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Cape_PC