• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repeat Host and Email Addresses

In summary, a Repeat Host is someone who has previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or event and is eligible to host another party and receive special rewards and benefits. You can check if someone is a Repeat Host by searching for their email address in the system. It is recommended to use a different email address for each party to avoid confusion. Repeat Hosts can also be invited to co-host a party and their email address should be included when submitting a party order to ensure they receive proper credit and benefits.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
hi everyone.

question.

my mom hosted a show in September...and had about 25 email/names in her online show through the website.

Now that she is having another show, is there a way to get those email/names on her new show without having to re-enter all the information?

Work With Your Shows > View All Shows > Closed Shows > Click on Arrow. All your closed past shows that you put on your website should be there.

I may not have asked my question properly..I understand how to do what you said..my question though is this --

If she had 30 guests on her LAST SHOW she had..and she's having a new show, and wants all those same guest added to her new guest list, is there a way to do that? Rather than re-entering them all..

Well, i just called tech support. there is no way to do it. All must be re-entered by hand..

I told him i thought it would be a great thing if it did :>

That would be a great feature.

In the future add them to your contacts and then can't you jsut select them? Just a thought. Not sure though. I do not have that many that send evites.

Just change the show date on the original show...to this show's date

Related to Repeat Host and Email Addresses

1. What is a Repeat Host?

A Repeat Host is someone who has previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or event. They are eligible to host another party and receive special rewards and benefits.

2. How do I find out if someone is a Repeat Host?

You can check if someone is a Repeat Host by searching for their email address in our system. If they have hosted a party before, their information will appear with a "Repeat Host" label.

3. Can I use the same email address for multiple parties as a Repeat Host?

Yes, you can use the same email address for multiple parties as a Repeat Host. However, we recommend using a different email address for each party to avoid any confusion or duplicate party invitations.

4. Can I invite a Repeat Host to co-host a party with me?

Yes, you can invite a Repeat Host to co-host a party with you. This will allow them to earn additional rewards and benefits while also helping you plan and promote the party.

5. Do I need to include the Repeat Host's email address when I submit a party order?

Yes, it is important to include the Repeat Host's email address when submitting a party order. This will ensure that they receive credit for the party and any rewards or benefits they are eligible for as a Repeat Host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dtolle
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Maya Bamer