• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renew Your Membership Now: Get Notified via Email!

In summary, membership renewal with Pampered Chef is the process of extending your membership for another year in order to continue receiving benefits and perks such as discounts and access to exclusive products. Your membership will expire one year from the date you signed up and you will receive a reminder email 30 days before that date. Renewal can be done online by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. There is a fee for renewing your membership, but it is typically a small cost. If you wish to cancel your membership renewal, you can do so before the renewal date by logging into your account and selecting the "Cancel Membership Renewal" option. However, this will also cancel your benefits and perks for the upcoming year.
jrstephens
Do we get an email or something? I know I should have to renew soon.

I got my email today and renewed! Don't forget that $5.00 is a business expense so save the receipt!

I got mine the other day by email. If not check your user pc and it will tell you when you are up.

You should get an email a month before it expires. Even if it does expire, you'll see a message on the homepage asking you to renew. It's not a big deal, your account is preserved.

I got my e-mail yesterday and my subscription expires on March 28th... I just did the paypal payment and it took less than 2 mins.

I paid for mine on the 20th, and then tryed to get on yesterday and it said I hadn't renewed yet and wouldn't let me in!! LOL
Obviously fixed now... im here!

Well... mine is due the 4th of April and I have not seen a notice for payment? I better pay before I get thrown out of here:D

Got mine today! (I mean Monday, is it Tuesday yet?)

I just got my renewal today and it due in like 2 days? Not much notice?

But I wondered if you could tell me if is worth the extra $15 ($20 total) to go to a Gold Supporter??

Thanks-
Kelly

Related to Renew Your Membership Now: Get Notified via Email!

1. What is membership renewal?

Membership renewal is the process of extending your membership with Pampered Chef for another year. This allows you to continue receiving all the benefits and perks of being a member, such as discounts and access to exclusive products.

2. When do I need to renew my membership?

Your membership expires one year from the date you originally signed up. You will receive a reminder email 30 days before your membership expires, giving you plenty of time to renew.

3. How do I renew my membership?

You can renew your membership online by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Renew Membership" option and follow the prompts to complete the renewal process.

4. Is there a fee for membership renewal?

Yes, there is a fee for renewing your membership. The cost may vary depending on the current membership promotion, but it is typically a small fee that is well worth the benefits you will continue to receive as a member.

5. Can I cancel my membership renewal?

Yes, you can cancel your membership renewal at any time before the renewal date. Simply log into your account and click on the "Cancel Membership Renewal" option. Keep in mind that canceling your renewal will also cancel your membership benefits and perks for the upcoming year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies