• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing PC Logo from Flyer | Troubleshooting Guide

S
sfdavis918
Ugh! I am trying to get the PC logo off the second page of this flyer. I love it there but when I convert it to PDF it comes up black instead of gray and you can't read the writing.

Can someone help me get rid of it??

Attachments

• No Risk Factor Recruiting 2007.doc
    71 KB · Views: 419
Here you go!

Attachments

• NoRiskFactorRecruiting2007-no logo.doc
    31 KB · Views: 373
Thanks you so much Beth!! I tried for over an hour and couldn't figure it out. You are a magician!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How can I remove the PC logo from the flyer?

To remove the PC logo from the flyer, you will need to use an image editing software such as Photoshop or GIMP. Open the flyer image in the software and use the eraser tool or the clone stamp tool to remove the logo. Save the edited image and use it in your PDF document.

2. Why does the PC logo turn black when I convert the flyer to PDF?

This could be due to the color settings in your PDF converter. Make sure the color settings are set to RGB instead of CMYK, as CMYK can sometimes cause colors to appear differently. Alternatively, you can try exporting the flyer as a high-resolution image and then inserting it into the PDF document.

3. Is there a way to keep the PC logo on the flyer without it turning black in the PDF?

Yes, you can try saving the flyer as a PDF directly from the design software you used to create it. This will preserve the original colors and elements of the flyer. If that doesn't work, you can try using a different PDF converter or adjusting the color settings in your current converter.

4. Can someone help me remove the PC logo from the flyer?

Yes, you can ask for help from a colleague or friend who is proficient in image editing software. You can also hire a professional graphic designer or freelancer to assist you with removing the logo from the flyer.

5. How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To avoid similar issues in the future, make sure to use high-quality images and design elements when creating your flyer. Also, double-check the color settings in your design software and PDF converter before saving or exporting the flyer. Sometimes, using vector graphics instead of raster images can also help prevent color distortion in PDFs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Monty060609