• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing Chapstick from Car Interior: Tips and Tricks

In summary, to remove chapstick stains from clothing, scrape off excess chapstick and apply a stain remover or liquid detergent before washing in hot water. It is not recommended to use chapstick on your lips if you have a cold sore, as it can spread the virus. Chapstick should be replaced every 6-12 months and should not be used as a replacement for sunscreen. It can be used on children, but supervision is important to prevent swallowing and the spread of germs.
niktim3
Does anyone know how to get chapstick out of car interior??
UGH!! Car is not even a week old!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!
Nicole:eek:

Would it work like getting candle wax out of carpet. Lay a paper bag over the wax and iron it. Don't try this unless someone confirms that this will work because I've never done it.

It works for candle wax I don't know why it would be any different

Sometimes the heat will "set" the stain and you may have a permanent stain... call the dealership and ask them. They may need to call the company directly. Good luck!!

Thanks... trying the ioning theory... not quite doing the trick!!
dealer appt at 8 am....
going to try the goo gone stain remover pen...ugh!!
Good thing my DH works late!!!
Nicole

What about a product from Menard's called Capture. Works great on carpets and traps the yucky stuff. Just a thought.

Related to Removing Chapstick from Car Interior: Tips and Tricks

1. How do I remove chapstick stains from my clothing?

To remove chapstick stains from clothing, scrape off any excess chapstick and then apply a stain remover or liquid detergent to the affected area. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before washing the clothing in the hottest water recommended on the care label.

2. Can I use chapstick on my lips if I have a cold sore?

No, it is not recommended to use chapstick on your lips if you have a cold sore. The virus that causes cold sores can be spread through sharing chapstick or lip balm, so it is best to avoid using it until the cold sore has completely healed.

3. How often should I replace my chapstick?

It is recommended to replace your chapstick every 6-12 months. This will ensure that the product is still fresh and effective for use on your lips.

4. Can I use chapstick as a replacement for sunscreen?

No, chapstick is not a suitable replacement for sunscreen. While it may provide some protection, it is not designed to fully protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays. It is best to use a separate sunscreen specifically designed for your skin.

5. Can I use chapstick on my children?

Yes, chapstick can be used on children. However, it is important to supervise young children to ensure they do not swallow the product and to avoid sharing chapstick to prevent the spread of germs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies