• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

God's Blessing: Fixing My 1991 Cutlass for Safety and Peace of Mind

In summary, the speaker was told their car was on its last legs and would need to be fixed soon. They were hesitant at first, but eventually decided to take it to a welder for an estimate. The cost to fix the passenger's side was $350 and the driver's side could wait for now. With the help of their father, they were able to get the car fixed and felt more at peace knowing it would be safe for the buyer. They also expressed gratitude for the support and faith in God's plan.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I thought this blessing deserves its own thread .... God is good, even when things look scary ...

Last week, I was told that my 1991 Cutlass, which was given to me last year, was on its last legs. The car, I was told, would slide off its axle in the next month or two, and the mechanic thought there was nothing I could do about it.

I had two people talk about having the car welded, both of whom were unfamiliar with the car or the problem in question. But I remembered a welder who had done work for my family in the past.

I took it to them today for an estimate. The passenger's side will cost me $350 to weld, and it's important that I have it done as soon as possible because it would likely only hold out for a month or two. The drivers side is actually "pretty solid" and can wait, for now.

I get paid on Friday and my dad and I will put our meager finances together to get this car fixed. I will repay him with my tax return in early March.

I have much more peace about getting this car fixed because even if I decide to sell it, it will at least be safe for the buyer in question. Any car I buy at this point would have the same problems, or MORE.

Aaaahhhh! Thanks to all who encouraged me not to worry, even as the car broke down all around me!

God does provide and He does know best. Although, we do not understand why or the timing.

I am thankful He has worked everything out for you and that you feel much better about it.

I love the way God works. Sometimes our time line is not the same as His, but it has the same ending.

When I saw this thread, I was hoping it was about the car!

That's good news!

I am so glad to hear that things are working out for you and your car. It truly is a blessing to have the resources and support to fix such a crucial part of your daily life. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to have reliable transportation to get to and from our parties and events. I am also grateful that you were able to find a trusted welder to do the job for you. It's always a relief to have someone you know and trust working on your car.It's amazing how things fall into place when we trust in God and have faith that everything will work out. I am sure your car will be good as new after the welding is done. And like you said, even if you decide to sell it in the future, at least the next owner will have a safe and secure vehicle.Thank you for sharing your story with us and reminding us that God is always looking out for us, even in the most uncertain of times. May your car continue to serve you well and may your business continue to thrive. Wishing you all the best!Sincerely,

What is "aSupreme Blessing!" and how does it work?

"aSupreme Blessing!" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to streamline your cooking process and save you time in the kitchen. It can chop, mix, blend, and puree ingredients with ease, making it a must-have for any home cook. Simply add your ingredients to the bowl and use the manual crank to chop or mix to your desired consistency.

Can "aSupreme Blessing!" handle both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "aSupreme Blessing!" is designed to work with both wet and dry ingredients. It has a sharp stainless steel blade that can easily cut through both hard and soft foods, making it perfect for everything from chopping nuts to blending smoothies.

Is "aSupreme Blessing!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of "aSupreme Blessing!" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply disassemble the tool and place the parts in the dishwasher for a convenient and hassle-free cleaning experience.

Can "aSupreme Blessing!" be used for meal prep?

Absolutely! "aSupreme Blessing!" is perfect for meal prep as it can quickly chop and mix ingredients, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. It's also great for making large batches of sauces, dips, and dressings to use throughout the week.

What is the capacity of the bowl for "aSupreme Blessing!"?

The bowl for "aSupreme Blessing!" has a capacity of 6 cups, making it spacious enough for all your chopping and mixing needs. This size is perfect for everyday use and can handle large quantities of ingredients at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin