• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder.....green Ribbon for Conference!

In summary, you have until Thursday June 12th to finish your online courses for your green ribbon. Many people are excited to receive their ribbons and pins at the upcoming conference, but there are some changes this year. There will be no pins for sales or recruiting, and career club members will receive pins for reaching new levels rather than ribbons. However, there is still some confusion about the details of this new system. Some members are wondering if they will still receive ribbons for career club, while others are unsure if they will receive a new pin each year or only when they reach a new level. Overall, there is excitement and anticipation for the upcoming conference and the recognition that comes with it.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
You have until Thursday June 12th to finish your online courses for your green ribbon!! Make sure you have them done!!!:D

Thanks for the reminder, Kristi! I have a few more to do and I was thinking Friday, but the 12th is on Thursday!!

Mary

No problem Mary! I have 2 more to do so I'm going to try and finish them today.

I have a lot to do b/c I have a show tonight, training meeting tomorrow and 2 more shows at the end of the week so I'm busy!!!:D

Finished mine already! Can't wait to have another ribbon....who would think that grown women would get so excited over ribbons!

I know, right? :)

Thanks for the reminder! We can only get dial-up at our house so I will have to find time to get to Panera (darn!:D) so I can do the remaining courses with WiFi.

I got my green ribbon coming!! LOL :D

I just finished mine!! YEAH!!:D

A LITTLE OVER 24 HOURS TO FINISH UP YOUR ONLINE COURSES TO RECIEVE CREDIT FOR YOUR GREEN RIBBON!!

I finished yesterday! Love those little ribbons!

Someone on the CS board wondered if we had to take the product lessons as well. Does anyone here know for sure?

Not sure but I just took all of them in about 15 minutes. Just the quizzes. Got my certificae!

NO, you do not need to take the product ones.

All done! :D

heading to the library this afternoon to finish up! Thanks for the reminder!

Okay, I'm breaking down and taking them. Funny how most of us only needed those last two!

Took all mine. Hey one more ribbon is always fun.

I am a recognition whore LOL

dannyzmom said:

Same here. And this is the first year I did over $30k and now we don't get the pins. :(

finley1991 said:
Same here. And this is the first year I did over $30k and now we don't get the pins. :(

We dont'?:grumpy:

dannyzmom said:

So, this is totally a dumb question I know. But since this is my first conference, what are the other ribbons/recognition?:confused:

I'm attaching a sheet here to track the recognition we can get at Conference.

NOW, it was made by an upper level director and is NOT official from HO so take it for what it's worth. At the bottom it mentions no pins for sales or recruiting. :( And I did confirm that with my NED... no pins. :(

Attachments

• National.doc
    55 KB · Views: 234
  • National.doc
    55 KB · Views: 226
  • National.doc
    55 KB · Views: 216
finley1991 said:
I'm attaching a sheet here to track the recognition we can get at Conference.

NOW, it was made by an upper level director and is NOT official from HO so take it for what it's worth. At the bottom it mentions no pins for sales or recruiting. :( And I did confirm that with my NED... no pins. :(

No pins this year? Shoot!
I have gotten in the habit of using my pins to keep my ribbons connected. :(
Guess I'll need to remember to pack a little stapler!

So, it says for career club we get a pin and not a ribbon this year.....hmmm? I like my ribbons! Darn it!

pampmomof3 said:
So, it says for career club we get a pin and not a ribbon this year.....hmmm? I like my ribbons! Darn it!

I know for career club we get pins for our level... I thought we always did... I have my $50k pin and $100k but we only get a new pin when we reach a new level. So I need to remember to bring my $100K pin with me this year. I don't think this is new and I think we might still be getting the career club ribbons. I think the only thing that changed was no pins for recruiting or sales...

I am all confused...

For career club sales, last year I got a pin for reaching over $50k and a pink ribbon. I wonder if it's changed from last year?

I don't think anything as far as career club has changed... ribbons and pins still happening. Found my $100K pin... now just need to remember to TAKE IT WITH ME!!!! :)

So Colleen, you only get the pin once? like last year, I hit the $50k and now this year, I hit the $100k so I'll get that pin since its new, right?

Yes... you should get a $100k pin and you'll have that until you hit $200k!Since we're both $100k, let's plan to meet and sit together at CC lunch! I'd love to meet you!!!! :)

Sounds good Colleen!! You're in Wave 1, right? Do we get to talk about Michigan the whole time? I'm from Lapeer!! Moved away when I was 13 in 1991. I really miss the seasons, especially Autumn.:)

pampmomof3 said:
Sounds good Colleen!! You're in Wave 1, right? Do we get to talk about Michigan the whole time? I'm from Lapeer!! Moved away when I was 13 in 1991. I really miss the seasons, especially Autumn.:)

We can talk about EVERYTHING!!!!!! :D

ok, so what are all the ribbons you can get?

Awesome! See you at CC lunch! I'll PM you my cell!

Related to Reminder.....green Ribbon for Conference!

What is the green ribbon for conference?

The green ribbon is a recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants who have completed all of their required online courses by a specific deadline.

When is the deadline to finish my online courses for the green ribbon?

The deadline to finish your online courses for the green ribbon is Thursday, June 12th.

How do I know if I have completed all of my required online courses?

You can check your online training dashboard on the Pampered Chef website to see which courses you have completed and which ones you still need to finish.

What happens if I don't finish my online courses by the deadline?

If you do not finish your online courses by the deadline, you will not receive the green ribbon recognition. It is important to prioritize completing your courses to stay up to date on product information and company policies.

Do I need to complete all of my online courses to attend conference?

No, completing your online courses and earning the green ribbon is not a requirement to attend conference, but it is a great way to stay informed and be recognized for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedcary