• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder.....green Ribbon for Conference!

In summary, the Pampered Chef online courses are a great way to further your education and stay current on the latest trends in the industry. They provide valuable resources and quality training that can help you succeed. As a consultant, I highly recommend taking them. Thanks for reading!
raebates said:
I just got off the phone with someone in Career Solutions at the HO. She assured me that it was not necessary to complete the product quizzes. Technically, they aren't courses (as our wise and wonderful chefann pointed out).

What I really appreciated was that neither she nor the first woman I spoke with acted like I was a loon to be so concerned about a green ribbon. :)

I'm glad you got someone who was sure. They must of been getting that question alot today.

Could be. I've found, though, that even when I ask questions that no one else is asking they have answers. They're good at the Solution Center. :)

<h2>What is the green ribbon for conference?</h2><p>The green ribbon for conference is an award given to Pampered Chef consultants who have completed all of their required online courses by the designated deadline.</p><h2>Why do I need to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?</h2><p>The green ribbon is a symbol of dedication and commitment to your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also shows that you are up-to-date on the latest information and training.</p><h2>When is the deadline to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?</h2><p>The deadline to complete your online courses for the green ribbon is Thursday, June 12th. After this date, you will no longer be eligible for the award until the next conference.</p><h2>How do I know which online courses I need to complete for the green ribbon?</h2><p>You can find a list of required courses on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to check off each course as you complete it to ensure you have completed all of the necessary training.</p><h2>What happens if I don't complete my online courses by the deadline?</h2><p>If you do not complete your online courses by the deadline, you will not receive the green ribbon at conference. You will also need to catch up on any missed courses before you can be considered for any future awards or recognition.</p>

What is the green ribbon for conference?

The green ribbon for conference is an award given to Pampered Chef consultants who have completed all of their required online courses by the designated deadline.

Why do I need to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?

The green ribbon is a symbol of dedication and commitment to your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also shows that you are up-to-date on the latest information and training.

When is the deadline to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?

The deadline to complete your online courses for the green ribbon is Thursday, June 12th. After this date, you will no longer be eligible for the award until the next conference.

How do I know which online courses I need to complete for the green ribbon?

You can find a list of required courses on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to check off each course as you complete it to ensure you have completed all of the necessary training.

What happens if I don't complete my online courses by the deadline?

If you do not complete your online courses by the deadline, you will not receive the green ribbon at conference. You will also need to catch up on any missed courses before you can be considered for any future awards or recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • GourmetGirl