• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder.....green Ribbon for Conference!

In summary, the Pampered Chef online courses are a great way to further your education and stay current on the latest trends in the industry. They provide valuable resources and quality training that can help you succeed. As a consultant, I highly recommend taking them. Thanks for reading!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
You have until Thursday June 12th to finish your online courses for your green ribbon!! Make sure you have them done!!!:D

As a new consultant I have a question.. Are the ribbons just for the people that go to the conference?

I am not able to make it to this one, as I just started PC, but I have finished all my training for the ribbon.

Just curious...

Thanks!

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Yes it's just for conference attendees. It gets attached to your name badge at conference.

Good Luck with your business and Congrats on finishing them already!

Thanks for the reminder Kristi! I have 2 more to finish.

What about us non-conference attendees? What do WE get for completing all these online courses!

(yes, yes, I know we get all that knowledge and wisdom that comes with learning :D )

bsaxman said:
(yes, yes, I know we get all that knowledge and wisdom that comes with learning :D )
That's it! There's always something special to entice people to attend that's not offered to those who don't go.

I just finished my last online course, and still need to go back and take some notes. Although I took the first 6 the day each of them came out last year, it took me a while to finally do the others.

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Jamie,

Yes it's just for conference attendees. It gets attached to your name badge at conference.

Good Luck with your business and Congrats on finishing them already!

Thanks for the information.. It's too bad I can't make the conference.. Oh well.. next year.

I just joined PC. I have been using the products for about 5 years now and finally took the step to become a consultant. My very first show is this coming Thursday!!

I have started a catalog show at my work place (I work in a hospital) so I hope they both do well.. I have 4 other shows lined up for this month.

Again, thanks for the information and I am glad I found this site.. You guys and gals seem like a nice bunch!!

Jamie
Wondering what a WAVE is....

Jamieinnh said:
Wondering what a WAVE is....

leaf_blower.jpg

You had to ask, didn't you, Jamie.
Thanks. :rolleyes:A Wave is the session of conference that you're attending. More people go than can be accommodated in the conference center and hotels at once, so HO splits us up into 3 groups (in the US). It's based on who your Executive Director is.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Love it when you 'drag' out the photo KG!

So tell me, what is the real story of this little cutie pie?

That is SUCH a funny picture! I laugh EVERYTIME!!

Yikes! I'm behind - life got busy - need to finish those tomorrow night (talk about pushing to the end), but hey, tonight is booked!

Mine are done. I also got a call from my Director congratulating me. :)

I've got two more to do. I need to go into town and use my MIL's high-speed internet to do them. Maybe today before we go to baseball practice.

bsaxman said:
What about us non-conference attendees? What do WE get for completing all these online courses!

There is a sweepstakes incentive for new consutlants too!

I think I only have done 3 courses..I don't know if I"m gonna make it by tomorrow! EEEKS!

Mine are done! :) ...and my ED asked me to write why we should take online courses...I'll post it here when done...

chefann said:
That's it! There's always something special to entice people to attend that's not offered to those who don't go.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... carrot on a stick... Too bad I can't afford to chase the carrot this year.:mad:

I've earned the ribbon, but sadly won't be at conference. :(

To my Fellow Consultants:

I was just asked to tell you why you should take the Pampered Chef online courses and share why I finished them.

Well, I want you to think back on why you joined the Pampered Chef…

Was it to make money?
Well those who further their education tend to do better and make more. To quote Arie de Gues: “Your ability to learn faster than your competition is your only sustainable competitive advantage.” We have been given amazing resources by our Home Office. Great quality training that has been studied and written for our benefit. They produce great quality videos for us!

Was it to have more time with your children?
Online classes are available 24/7. You can start them one time and finish them another if you need. They fit in with all schedules!

Was it to socialize with your friends or serve your customers?
Online classes show us great new tips for our shows, great questions to ask to help connect with our customers and much, much more!

Was it to earn some praise and recognition?
Well, guess what? They give you a certificate to print for each class you complete. If you are currently working another job outside of Pampered Chef or are looking for something else, these tell your employer that you don’t sit idle and are constantly learning and growing and advancing in whatever you choose to do.
If you complete all the classes by June 12th, you can also earn a ribbon for your nametag at conference (for those who enjoy extra little recognition).
If you are a new consultant, you can be entered to win prizes for completing courses.

Well, whatever your reasons for doing PC or your level of involvement or commitment to your business, online courses are a valuable way to continue your education and grow. You can’t beat free classes! If you have been a student or have someone in your family going to college, you know how much an education costs. So what are you waiting for? Take a class, find something knew and see where it takes your business! I can guarantee that if you take all the courses and apply just one thing learned, you will have at least one success story to share with your cluster.

So, what are you waiting for? Sit down and do at least one today. Make a reasonable goal for yourself whether it be one an hour, one a day, one a week, or one a month. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Finally, if you have a fear of the technology, please, by all means contact someone in your cluster. I’m sure there are many of us willing to walk you through how to get to them if you just ask!

Do we have to do the product quizes also for the ribbon? I did all the other ones.

Ann R.

I believe just the online courses.

aried said:
Do we have to do the product quizes also for the ribbon? I did all the other ones.

Ann R.
I hope not! There's a ton of those!

Finished my last 2 this afternoon!
Wahoo! Pretty green ribbon for me!

straitfan said:
Finished my last 2 this afternoon!
Wahoo! Pretty green ribbon for me!

Go Christy!

What if you took some of the courses in 2007 and the rest this year? Does that still count?

Yes, that will count.

Yeah! Then I'm covered. Not that I couldn't get something out of taking them again, but really don't have the time to do them all before tomorrow. Thanks, Ann!

I just got all of the courses done in 2 days. Woo Hoo!!! (staying up late and doing them while the kids were asleep helped)

So, I don't need to submit anything to home office right? They will have record of my completion? I would just hate to have done all of that work and realized I forgot to do a step. (like let home office know)

Tracy

Wave 3

They have a record. Just remember that you completed them, and look for the ribbon when you pick up your registration packet at Conference.

Thanks so much!! I will be watching for that ribbon!!!!

Tracy

I just did all mine tonight! I only had two completed in Feb before tonight! Do we get an acknowledgement from PC via email or anything that it was completed or do we just wait?

I just finished mine but it's not giving me credit for the last course! ARGH!!! Luckily it's not tomorrow night and I have an immediate deadline!!

A LITTLE OVER 24 HOURS TO GO TO HAVE THEM FINISHED IN TIME FOR CONFERENCE!!!

PampMomof3 said:
I just finished mine but it's not giving me credit for the last course! ARGH!!! Luckily it's not tomorrow night and I have an immediate deadline!!

That's odd - try going back in and retaking the quiz.

I did 3 times and then left the training center and came back in and it said that it was completed. Yeah! All done! No stressing about it tomorrow!

Mine are all completed and no, I didn't get an e-mail ... My cluster has a "tic tac toe" game and one of the requirments were to take an online course. Mine are all taken, even the product knowledge ... so I listened to a recorded teleclass instead!

wow! you go girl!:thumbup:

Just got off phone....With HO and was told that I should do the product training for new consultants.
Double check. I'll be on the computer tonight finishing 11 products training.

So, just to clarify, do I have to do all of the product knowledge ones as well? I'm nowhere near being a new consultant, and they aren't listed on the page that comes up when I follow the instructions in the latest PC Newswire.

The product quizzes are on there, but I'm not sure if they have to be done to earn the ribbon. In part because the product quizzes are under "products," not "training courses."

raebates said:
So, just to clarify, do I have to do all of the product knowledge ones as well? I'm nowhere near being a new consultant, and they aren't listed on the page that comes up when I follow the instructions in the latest PC Newswire.

The rep at HO told Ida to do them, so I did them last night. I am a ribbon junkie, just w/o Ann's song.

Oh Ann I have to wait to leadership to say hi! I have my ticket for Denver already.

When I called last nightthe rep said to do them. Know if it counts our not she didn't day. It only took me about 20 min to finish 12 of them. Its only 3 to 4 questions of each.
I know its not in the training center but the rep didnt claify so I took them.

I just got off the phone with someone in Career Solutions at the HO. She assured me that it was not necessary to complete the product quizzes. Technically, they aren't courses (as our wise and wonderful chefann pointed out). What I really appreciated was that neither she nor the first woman I spoke with acted like I was a loon to be so concerned about a green ribbon. :)

PampMomof3 said:
I did 3 times and then left the training center and came back in and it said that it was completed. Yeah! All done! No stressing about it tomorrow!
The same thing happened to me. It was frustrating at first, but when I logged back on and saw it said it was completed, I was ok :)

I did 6 online classes last night! I have too much knowledge now!! :) I cheated a bit on one. I do the 3 2 1 teleclass in spanish so I figured I could just take the quiz and I passed it on the first try. It was soo easy. :)

I just finished the products online training course and I already finished the regular training courses. Are there anymore? Time is ticking away.

Nope. That's it.

bumping! There is still time to finish (if you've already taken some). I just completed my courses.

<h2>What is the green ribbon for conference?</h2><p>The green ribbon for conference is an award given to Pampered Chef consultants who have completed all of their required online courses by the designated deadline.</p><h2>Why do I need to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?</h2><p>The green ribbon is a symbol of dedication and commitment to your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also shows that you are up-to-date on the latest information and training.</p><h2>When is the deadline to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?</h2><p>The deadline to complete your online courses for the green ribbon is Thursday, June 12th. After this date, you will no longer be eligible for the award until the next conference.</p><h2>How do I know which online courses I need to complete for the green ribbon?</h2><p>You can find a list of required courses on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to check off each course as you complete it to ensure you have completed all of the necessary training.</p><h2>What happens if I don't complete my online courses by the deadline?</h2><p>If you do not complete your online courses by the deadline, you will not receive the green ribbon at conference. You will also need to catch up on any missed courses before you can be considered for any future awards or recognition.</p>

What is the green ribbon for conference?

The green ribbon for conference is an award given to Pampered Chef consultants who have completed all of their required online courses by the designated deadline.

Why do I need to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?

The green ribbon is a symbol of dedication and commitment to your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also shows that you are up-to-date on the latest information and training.

When is the deadline to complete my online courses for the green ribbon?

The deadline to complete your online courses for the green ribbon is Thursday, June 12th. After this date, you will no longer be eligible for the award until the next conference.

How do I know which online courses I need to complete for the green ribbon?

You can find a list of required courses on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to check off each course as you complete it to ensure you have completed all of the necessary training.

What happens if I don't complete my online courses by the deadline?

If you do not complete your online courses by the deadline, you will not receive the green ribbon at conference. You will also need to catch up on any missed courses before you can be considered for any future awards or recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • GourmetGirl