• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remeber That Things Are Not Always as They Appear

In summary, the woman was flying from Seattle to San Francisco and the flight attendant told her that there would be a delay. The woman said that she didn't want to get off the plane, but the man said that he could tell that she was blind and that she had flown this same flight before. The blind lady said that her seeing-eye dog might want to stretch his legs, so the pilot let her off the plane.
mrssyvo
WALKING THE DOG
A woman was flying from Seattle to San Francisco . Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her seeing-eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight

He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, 'Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?'

The blind lady said, 'No thanks, but maybe Buddy would like to stretch his legs.'

Picture this:
All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a seeing-eye dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!

True story... Have a great day and remember... Things are not always as they appear !!

Good one Sue!

A nice reminder not to judge things by what they look like...

Hope the rest of your week picks up - after that email you sent out I bet it is!!

It shows we are quick to judge even though we are told not to judge lest we be judged.

I just sent that to everyone in my office.

That was great!! I am sending it to my friends!!

Even though it's not true it's a really funny mental picture... lol!!

Related to Remeber That Things Are Not Always as They Appear

1. What does "Remember That Things Are Not Always as They Appear" mean?

"Remember That Things Are Not Always as They Appear" is a reminder to not judge things or people based on surface-level appearances. It encourages us to look deeper and consider all perspectives before making assumptions.

2. How can I apply this phrase in my daily life?

You can apply this phrase by practicing empathy and open-mindedness. Instead of jumping to conclusions, take the time to gather more information and consider different viewpoints before forming an opinion.

3. Is this a common phrase used in the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, this phrase is often used in the Pampered Chef community as a reminder to approach situations with an open mind and avoid making assumptions.

4. What inspired Pampered Chef to use this phrase?

The phrase "Remember That Things Are Not Always as They Appear" aligns with Pampered Chef's values of inclusivity and understanding. It reminds consultants and customers alike to not judge others based on their appearance and to always consider different perspectives.

5. Can I find products with this phrase on them?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products with this phrase, such as kitchen towels and aprons. These items serve as a daily reminder to keep an open mind and practice empathy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies