• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, to register for the conference, visit our website and click on the "Register Now" button. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal as forms of payment. Unfortunately, we do not accept checks or money orders. There is a deadline for registration, typically a few weeks before the conference date. You can cancel your registration for a refund, but there may be a cancellation fee depending on the proximity to the conference date. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more details.
sailortena
Hi I was wondering, can anyone tell me if I can pay for what I didn't save in Conference Club cash with my Pampered Chef credit card, or will they only accept the PC Debit card?

I left my PC debit card at home, and want to register ASAP when registration starts at 10 a.m.!

LOL

I want to say that last year I used my free conference cash and there was a balance that I paid AT conference with my Debit card. I am pretty sure that they would accept the Visa.....you can use it to pay for all else PC, why not Conference?

My director said you could have it taken out of your next Commission Check. Is this true??

From what I read about conference club, it closes when registration starts. So you can pay what you have saved toward conference, but I was wondering about the balance left over.

The balance can be paid when you register using your PC debit or PC credit card, or PC cash.

When you register it will give you the balance in Confernce Club and the total of what your registeration cost, and then it gives you options of either PC dollars, PC debit card or PC credit card!!

Sorry to be confused.....I thought I read that we have to pay for registration up front or upon submitting our registration , then we pick up our "Conference Cash" debit card when we get to conference and pick up our conference info, bag, etc.

Related to Registration: Paying for Conference

1. How do I register for the conference?

To register for the conference, you can visit our website and click on the "Register Now" button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal information and payment details.

2. What forms of payment do you accept for conference registration?

We accept all major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay through PayPal or by using a Pampered Chef gift card.

3. Can I pay for conference registration with a check or money order?

Unfortunately, we do not accept payments by check or money order for conference registration. We only accept online payments through our website.

4. Is there a deadline for conference registration?

Yes, there is a deadline for conference registration. This deadline is typically a few weeks before the conference date. Make sure to register before the deadline to secure your spot and avoid any late fees.

5. Can I cancel my conference registration and get a refund?

Yes, you can cancel your conference registration and receive a refund. However, there may be a cancellation fee depending on how close it is to the conference date. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lkspeir
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefann