• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Cash for Hotel Bill

The guest speakers for this year's conference are not yet known. However, I would assume they would have something similar to what Belinda Ellsworth had last year--a booth with training materials for sale. Conference Cash (earned level 1) can be used to pay for things at the conference, your hotel, and buying items at other vendors.PChef Dollars can only be used with The Pampered Chef, not with any other vendors.
lkspeir
It's my understanding that we pick up our Conference Cash (CC) debit card (earned level 1) when we register. Can we register Wednesday (11th) or do we have to wait until Thursday morning??? I wanted to use my CC to pay for my hotel. Last year we had to pay for the entire stay when we checked in (Sheraton).

Usually, when they take a card at check in, it's so they have a way to collect if you leave without checking out. But you should be able to override that be checking out on Saturday (or Sunday) at the desk and presenting the debit card.

They probably won't have the Wave 2 stuff ready to be distributed until Thursday.

On that same note...What can we use PChef Dollars for at Conference? If anything?

At Merrill (who will be the only vendor), the guest speaker tables, the company that records the workshops (forget their name right now). Maybe to purchase and ship surprise packages, but I thought those were all comm adj or PC Visa only in the past.

chefann said:
the guest speaker tables, the company that records the workshops (forget their name right now).
Can you explain this in more detail? What is there to purchase?

Cassie1037 said:
Can you explain this in more detail? What is there to purchase?

Last year, Belinda Ellsworth was the Guest Speaker - and she had all kinds of "conference only" special on her products - CD's, Books, Programs, etc.....
So I would assume the guests speaker(s) for this year would have something similar.

All of the Conference Workshops are recorded, and will be available for purchase.

Usually, the guest speakers will have training materials. For example, when Belinda Ellsworth was the speaker (was that only just last year?) she had CDs, etc. for sale at a booth. EKO is the company that records all the workshops. They'll be taking orders for CDs (that I highly recommend you order!). Merrill will have some cash 'n' carry items, but also be taking orders for things.

Oh, I see.

Thanks, :)

Good Point Ann. This is my first year to earn conference cash, so I'm not sure how it works.

The conference cash that was earned (I am talking about the level 1 incentive points choice of $300 conference cash) will be given as a debit card and can be used for anything. You can use it to pay for things you buy at the conference, your hotel, shopping in Chicago or take it home and use it at any place you want.

Cassie1037 said:
What can we use PChef Dollars for at Conference? If anything?

Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used with The Pampered Chef, not with any other vendors.

They may or may not accept them for payment at Conference for surprise boxes and paperwork (they have a sampling of new Fall paperwork for sale). You could call and ask.

1. What is "Conference Cash for Hotel Bill"?

"Conference Cash for Hotel Bill" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants attending company conferences. It provides a reimbursement for a portion of your hotel expenses during the event.

2. How do I qualify for Conference Cash reimbursement?

To qualify for Conference Cash reimbursement, you must be a current active consultant with Pampered Chef and attend the designated company conference. You must also book your hotel stay through the designated booking link provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How much Conference Cash can I receive?

The amount of Conference Cash reimbursement varies depending on the conference and the length of your stay. Typically, it ranges from $50-$100 per night. The exact amount will be specified in the conference details provided by Pampered Chef.

4. How do I claim my Conference Cash reimbursement?

After the conference, you will receive an email from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to submit your hotel receipt for reimbursement. You must follow the instructions and submit the receipt by the specified deadline to receive your reimbursement.

5. Can I use Conference Cash for any other expenses?

No, Conference Cash is specifically for reimbursement of hotel expenses during the designated conference. It cannot be used for any other expenses such as travel, meals, or conference registration fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • Becca_in_MD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Intrepid_Chef