• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register On-Site for Conference & Secure Your Spot | Tips & Advice

In summary, to register on-site for a conference, visit the registration desk and fill out a form with contact information and payment. Accepted forms of payment include cash, credit/debit cards, and personal checks. Non-consultants can also register on-site, but may have a different fee and limited access to certain activities. It is recommended to register in advance to secure a spot and guarantee access to all materials and activities. The deadline for on-site registration varies and it is best to check event details or contact customer service for more information.
momoftwins
Has anyone ever registered on-site for conference before??? If so, were you able to get into the classes that you wanted??????????

This is my second conference....but I know that you are able to do that.. because had to change my class last year and was able to do so.... hope that helps

yes, and yes.

Sweet!!!! Thanks so much! Now such decisions!!!!!!!

1. How do I register on-site for conference?

To register on-site for conference, simply visit the registration desk at the event and fill out a registration form. You will need to provide your contact information and payment for the registration fee. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive your conference materials and be able to secure your spot at the event.

2. What forms of payment are accepted for on-site registration?

We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and personal checks for on-site registration. Please note that some events may have specific payment requirements, so it is always best to check the event details beforehand.

3. Can I register on-site if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, non-consultants are welcome to register on-site for our conferences. However, please note that there may be a different registration fee for non-consultants and some conference activities may be restricted to consultants only.

4. Is it recommended to register on-site or in advance?

We highly recommend registering in advance to secure your spot at the conference. On-site registration is subject to availability and may be more expensive than registering in advance. Plus, registering in advance guarantees that you will receive all conference materials and have access to all activities.

5. What is the deadline for on-site registration?

The deadline for on-site registration varies depending on the conference. Please refer to the event details or contact our customer service for more information. We highly recommend registering in advance to ensure your spot at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
Replies
Views
rennea