• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is this helpful reformatted DCB recipe book called?

In summary, Carolyn put together this great DCB, and then someone else decided to sell it on eBay. Thanks to both of them for putting so much work into it!
cheflorraine
Gold Member
Thanks so much to the person who put together the initial DCB recipes (I couldn't find the thread to figure out who you were - sorry!)
I have taken this file and formatted it some more... divided the recipes into: Main Dishes - Microwave; Main Dishes - Oven; Desserts - Microwave and Oven.

I also managed to cut it down from 38 to 28 pages (I need to print it out for some guests who don't 'do' computers, so was hoping to save a bit of paper!)

And I tried to make the formatting a bit more consistent...

Feel free to use if you find this helpful! I will post it in word and pdf.

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker recipe booklet.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 769
  • Deep Covered Baker recipe booklet.doc
    108 KB · Views: 824
Awesome...Thanks...

thanks...you guys are awesome. Whomever originally did this...thank you thank you thank you!!

The original person was cmwinter and she did put a lot of work into it, I'm sure that she will be happy to see people still enjoying it and not abusing it! :)

this has been in my head for awhile but thank God for doers!
very grateful for sharers!

This is the one Carolyn put together then someone (had to be from here unfortunately) had the nerve to SELL IT on eBay!

That is awesome! thankyou for doing that and to the original poster too for putting it all together. I cant wait to share that with my guests who purchased the dcb

pcchefjane said:
This is the one Carolyn put together then someone (had to be from here unfortunately) had the nerve to SELL IT on eBay!

Yes, the person who originally posted it REMOVED HER LINK because of the person who took it & was selling it on eBay. You may want to check with her to see if it's okay to have it posted again. ;)

Sheila said:
Yes, the person who originally posted it REMOVED HER LINK because of the person who took it & was selling it on eBay. You may want to check with her to see if it's okay to have it posted again. ;)

:confused:???:confused:

I'm totally against Ebay selling - but I know that it's going to happen...and these recipes are common property really - why would we need to check on whether they can be posted?

Oh - but thanks for the reformatting and cutting down in size! I love it!

ChefBeckyD said:
:confused:???:confused:

I'm totally against Ebay selling - but I know that it's going to happen...and these recipes are common property really - why would we need to check on whether they can be posted?

Oh - but thanks for the reformatting and cutting down in size! I love it!

Courtesy to the person who put it all together. ;)

Lorraine! Thanks for the work and for your generosity! ;D

I'm glad the rest of you like it...
I've learned SO much from this forum, that if I can 'give back' in some small way, I'm thrilled...
Thanks to cmwinter for all her work in compiling this, which took a huge amount of effort - it's a super resource, even for my own cooking!!!
And now that I have the DCB myself, am using it all the time, and thus selling it fairly often, I love being able to tell people that I will give them a 'recipe booklet' that they can use.
I actually just had some copies at coil-bound at our office supply store (worked out to $4/booklet), and will be picking those up tomorrow. I thought that made more sense than having my printer do all those copies...

cheflorraine said:
I'm glad the rest of you like it...
I've learned SO much from this forum, that if I can 'give back' in some small way, I'm thrilled...
Thanks to cmwinter for all her work in compiling this, which took a huge amount of effort - it's a super resource, even for my own cooking!!!
And now that I have the DCB myself, am using it all the time, and thus selling it fairly often, I love being able to tell people that I will give them a 'recipe booklet' that they can use.
I actually just had some copies at coil-bound at our office supply store (worked out to $4/booklet), and will be picking those up tomorrow. I thought that made more sense than having my printer do all those copies...

Did you have these printed double-sided or single-sided?

pcchefjane said:

No, no - it wasn't me that put it together - I can't take the credit - it was cwinter

Fantastic. Thank you to both of you ladies for the work in creating this great asset!

dannyzmom said:
No, no - it wasn't me that put it together - I can't take the credit - it was cwinter

Thought cwinter was a Carolyn too...

pcchefjane said:

I think she is Carol

thanks!!!!

pcchefjane said:

Her name is Carol and her whole thing is cwinter474 (I knew there was more to it, just couldn't remember, so had to look it up, I was typing cmwinter, so I had it totally screwed up)...

I put the file together...... your welcome.

I also just reposted it in its origanal form. Since it was here again anyways.

I'm sure yours is better. Mine is longer as I tryed to end the recipe on a page, so that I could add on with out much trouble.

Attachments

• DCB corrected.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 403
  • DCD Recipe.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Thanks again Carol for all your hard and late night work! it is most appreciated!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your hard work Carol!!!!!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Did you have these printed double-sided or single-sided?

I had these booklets printed double-sided (I hate wasting paper!)
I think next though I'll just have them photocopied and put them into duotangs for a cheaper version... my PC expenses are a bit too high overall right now, and a duotang version of the cookbook should work just as well as a nicely coil-bound one.

cheflorraine said:
I had these booklets printed double-sided (I hate wasting paper!)
I think next though I'll just have them photocopied and put them into duotangs for a cheaper version... my PC expenses are a bit too high overall right now, and a duotang version of the cookbook should work just as well as a nicely coil-bound one.

Okay, don't think that I'm stupid, but what is duotang?

We always used these in school, but maybe you have a different name for them! :) According to Wikipedia, duotangs are paper folders made of harder cardstock paper with flat metal teeth.
Here's what one looks like (they usually don't have a pocket though).
What would you call this??

Attachments

• duotang.jpg
    duotang.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 365
cheflorraine said:
We always used these in school, but maybe you have a different name for them! :) According to Wikipedia, duotangs are paper folders made of harder cardstock paper with flat metal teeth.
Here's what one looks like (they usually don't have a pocket though).
What would you call this??

I just called it a folder, didn't know it had a name... learn something new every day! Thanks! :balloon:

1. What is the "Reformatted Dcb Recipe Book"?

The "Reformatted Dcb Recipe Book" is a cookbook specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (DCB). It contains a collection of recipes that can be made using this particular cooking tool.

2. How is this recipe book different from others?

This recipe book is specifically formatted for the Pampered Chef DCB, meaning that all the recipes have been tested and tailored to work perfectly with this cooking tool. It also includes tips and tricks for using the DCB effectively.

3. Can I use this recipe book with other cooking tools?

While some of the recipes in this book may be adaptable to other cooking tools, it is primarily designed for the Pampered Chef DCB. For best results and accuracy, it is recommended to use the recipes as instructed.

4. Are the recipes in this book easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this book are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful results.

5. Can I purchase this recipe book without buying the Pampered Chef DCB?

Yes, the "Reformatted Dcb Recipe Book" can be purchased separately from the Pampered Chef DCB. However, it is recommended to use the book with the DCB for the best cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • stephs_chef