• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

References to "Super Starter"...What Is It?

In summary, the Super Starter program is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants that offers extra incentives and rewards to kickstart their business. To become a Super Starter, one must sign up during a designated enrollment period and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during their first few months. The rewards for Super Starters include free products, business supplies, and cash bonuses, which may vary from time to time. This program is only available to new consultants and there may be other promotions available for current consultants.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am updating a file "What to do while waiting for your kit", and one of the items listed (file folders recommended) is "Super Starter Program Flyers". What are those??

I've kind of figured that Super Start refers to New Consultant stuff....but just not sure what it would be now. "New Consultant Rewards" flyer(s)?

esavvymom said:
I am updating a file "What to do while waiting for your kit", and one of the items listed (file folders recommended) is "Super Starter Program Flyers". What are those??

I've kind of figured that Super Start refers to New Consultant stuff....but just not sure what it would be now. "New Consultant Rewards" flyer(s)?

Yes - the old Super Starter flyer and benefits was replaced with the New Consultant Rewards program.

Hi there! Super Starter Program Flyers are promotional materials that are specifically designed for new consultants to help them get started with their business. They usually include information about the company, products, and incentives for new consultants. They are a great resource for those who are just starting out and are still learning the ropes. Hope that helps clarify things for you!

What is the Super Starter program?

The Super Starter program is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants. It offers extra incentives and rewards to help kickstart your business and get you off to a successful start.

How do I become a Super Starter?

To become a Super Starter, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant during a designated enrollment period. You will then automatically be enrolled in the program and can start earning rewards right away!

What rewards can I earn as a Super Starter?

As a Super Starter, you can earn a variety of rewards and bonuses, including free products, business supplies, and even cash bonuses. The specific rewards may vary from time to time, so be sure to check the current incentives when you sign up.

Do I have to meet any requirements to stay in the Super Starter program?

Yes, in order to remain in the Super Starter program, you must reach certain sales and recruiting goals during your first few months as a consultant. These goals may also vary depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check the requirements when you sign up.

Can I still join the Super Starter program if I am not a new consultant?

No, the Super Starter program is only available to new consultants during designated enrollment periods. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for current consultants that you can take advantage of. Be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessica_momof6
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
Replies